IC- Academy

Zaryn grimaced as Amber, wait Rose came along. "Do what? Considering you are harbouring a dual personality, I'm suprised you didn't tell me, plus kissing me was not a good idea either, you're lucky you could have sensed that, also your mental fortitude must be...amazing," he finished with a compliment as he turned slightly away.

Hot she was, and he enjoyed her dark side but the first he met was charming, plus he wasn't so keen on love. "What's the matter though? Cat got your tongue Rose? No good in social scenes, my sister taught me how to survive, I guess you should learn from yours," he spat in her face and waved a hand as he leant against the wall away from her. 

@Sgt Gomez

-

Crystal pulled her hand back and chuckled. "You're very young for one of your kind, " she shr7gged before noting his age. "Ahhh, I'm human, but I have powers," she waved before shrugging.

"Your metal parts, robotic, all Alteranian's have them, half or not," she smiled with a shrug. Crystal looked at Hitsu-Chan. "This'll be interesting," 

@NextGenRolePlayer

"Hmm... I don't think I have robotic parts," murmured Jacob. Maybe the robotic parts have something to do with my powers? He had a question that he might not be able to search for. Maybe he should've studied a lot more on hybrid kinds, especially his kind of hybrid.

"What kind of powers do you have?" asked Jacob. "Also, how old are you, Crystal?"

@LaDyGrEy

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose frowns at his comments and snarls. "You know nothing about me or Amber! Amber is weak and nothing more than a servant! I got us into this school and out of that life! She should be grateful to me, but is she? NO!" She takes a step closer. Her eyes seem to grow a shade lighter and looks looks at Zaryn. "I...I'm sorry...Rose can get out of hand sometimes..." Amber says gently. "I hope you won't hold it against me. I WOULD like to get to know you better...you know...as friends..." she blushes. She was better at social skills compared to Amber, but she was weaker.

@LaDyGrEy

Kozileks caught Eegez with his massive hand and told his partner that he would relay the message. Just as with Saiko if anyone cared enough to be watching Eegez in the hands of the titan he would seemingly disappear into nothing as the next fight began. Kozilek quickly rooted around inside Eegez's mind as he set up the world for the student to run around in.

Polluted-Delta-Expeditions-Battle-for-Zendikar-MtG-Art-905x576.jpg

Eegez would wake up at the mouth of a boiling river, the smell of sulfur hangs in the air and geysers erupt randomly. Behind him he would see... creatures. These were the Progeny not of Kozilek but if his sibling Ulamog and they like their father had a ravenous need to devour life.

cardart_BFZ_Conduit-of-Ruin.jpg

c2557484b5d2db86e512837cb1c523db-d9a4wr2.jpg

@shadowz1995 @Zamice

Eegez spent a moment laying down, face down in the rocks. He'd gone from being chocked to unconsciousness to being alone in a new area.

Well, not completely alone.

A creature roamed nearby, made of largely tentacles and bone mass. Not wanting to be a meal of the monster, Eegez quickly sat up and, creating the cloud of smoke like before, raised a sword for defence as he began to step back from the beast as its tentacles wriggled in multiple directions.

He saw what happened to the previous fighter, he had been warped away when passed to the second instructor, perhaps that's what happened to him. Eegez quickly looked around and surveyed the area. If it was, then it would explain a few things.

@SleepyBuddha

"Hmph," he growled out before Amber returned. 

"Amber, try and control your sister, that's a problem, you'll get cornered, keep her on hand for help," he said in a nice tone but still pissed off.

"It's ok, just be careful," he said with a small smile, his skin soaking up the poison so it was no longer there, he would've embraced her but boy was he not good with shit like this. Hugging you sister. 

He opened his arms and covered his body over hers protectively. "Be safe,"

-

Crystal chuckled. "17, I'm quite old for school but considering I missed a lot of my education I guess it's just a suitable time to catch up," she didn't need to go to medical school, surprisingly her knowledge rivalled top surgeons in that area.

"I can see things people can't, X-ray vision, mri scans, I see early signs of cancer, tumours by say...changing the 'setting' on my eyes by thinking, it's hard to explain," she blushed but shrugged her shoulders.

Crystal gave a small smile before scanning the crowd, her eyes settled on a guard in the corner. "For example, that guard has fake leg, metal rods into his thigh for support and an earpiece in, he also has just recovered from an accident as his bones are very rigid and in the process of healing still, hence the metal rods," she said quickly with a triumphant smile.

"It's quite fun, good at spying with!"

@Sgt Gomez @NextGenRolePlayer

"W-Well she isn't my sister per se....she is actually me...I've been told I have multiple personality disorder. I...I hope it doesn't affect our...relationship," she blushes, "I-I meant friendship! I swear!" She covers her face before feeling him sort of hug her. "T-Thank you..." she feels her cheeks flush. "I just wish that you didn't have to encounter rose so soon after meeting. She usually stays to herself around other people...she would always get me in trouble back at home. I hope she didn't tell you too much of my backstory. I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea of me..."

@LaDyGrEy

As Kozilek rooted around inside Eegez's mind for something that would break him he had the two Eldrazi attack the student in the mean time. There didn't seem to be much within his past that could be used just some parents that ignored him to focus on their wealth. Kozilek may be able to shape that into something, but the Titan pushed deeper into the student's mind searching for fears or something similar.

The two Eldrazi hissed as the student appeared in their territory. They lunge at the student ready to attack. In their wake the land itself became barren and lifeless. It seemed as if they were feeding on the life of the land itself. Reducing whatever they touched to a white dusty wasteland.

@Kyon

"G-Good at spying, huh..." repeated the speechless Jacob. He wore a fearful, averse expression. Mostly because he dislike the image of Crystal scanning him. But, he put his optimistic, child-like charm expression back on.

"Wait, how about you tell me where my robotic parts are with your X-Ray vision?" requested Jacob. "Pretty please!" The small teen was practically begging on his knees. I have to know! Come on, tell me! was pretty much the only passenger to his train of thought.

@LaDyGrEy

As Kozilek rooted around inside Eegez's mind for something that would break him he had the two Eldrazi attack the student in the mean time. There didn't seem to be much within his past that could be used just some parents that ignored him to focus on their wealth. Kozilek may be able to shape that into something, but the Titan pushed deeper into the student's mind searching for fears or something similar.

The two Eldrazi hissed as the student appeared in their territory. They lunge at the student ready to attack. In their wake the land itself became barren and lifeless. It seemed as if they were feeding on the life of the land itself. Reducing whatever they touched to a white dusty wasteland.

@Kyon

The more the bone tentacle monster moved, the more area it left as a dead wasteland. As he thought of ways to counter the beast, he noticed a second one roaming around behind the first.

"Shit."

Quickly altering the sword to something that would fit the situation more, the blade rapidly extended to nearly double its original length. Once the first bone beast leaped forward, Eegez quickly twisted his wrist as he moved, tearing a long slash down the side of the first beast.

@SleepyBuddha (surprisingly, I'm not Kyon XD)

Crystal laughed. "Well, how come you don't your self? But in your torso, head, left leg and around mostof your joints, it's probably what makes you faster and stronger!" she chuckled before shrugging and looking at the young boy. "Don't worry! I'm not going to spy on you," Crystal said with an amused face, her eyes scanning her surroundings, looking iut for anything dangerous or concealed.

-

"No I didn't learn anything specific about you," he said in a monotone voice. Zaryn chuckled slightly when she get flustered but nodded. "I understand Amber," he said as he pulled back and pointed towards her stomach.

"Who's idea was it to raise the sapling then," he questioned with a small sigh. The girl was mental but he knew he'd never forgive hinself if he didn't help in some way.

@Sgt Gomez @NextGenRolePlayer

"It was my idea. Rose sometimes hates me because of it, but I think it was the right choice," she smiles up at him gently. "I hope you don't think I'm crazy or anything...I am completely sane, but sometimes I question the sanity of rose..." She shook her head. "Please I would really like to get to know you more since you know...we are both the same race and you seem nice and able to protect me," She chuckles.

@LaDyGrEy

"Very well then." The cass representative gracefully hopped up the ring, much like he had when he announced classes were starting. It was a little annoying how completely confident she looked but something about her was sending off warning signals in the back of his head. Well, first things first. Lets see how fast she can react. 

The professor held nothing back in terms of speed. He flashed forward and veered left just before crashing into the silver haired girl and threw in a open handed strike to the wrist. While it was open handed, the strike was enough to shatter bone and metal alike, if there wasnt some kind of stronger defense to it some how. It was more to gauge what kind of abilities she had. Depending on how she reacted, Lennex would pursue her with debilitating open handed strikes to the limb if she was fast enough to dodge or go for the quick cranial strike if she couldnt keep up, striking hard enough to send her flying much like the first student.

@TheHappyPikachu

"Great! Thanks for scanning me... and saying that you won't spy on me," chuckled Jacob with his thanks, with a huge smile on his face. "Wanna be my friend?" Considering the two were having a long conversation about each other, Jacob offered her the idea. But, Jacob took a quick glance at the ring and observed the information. Whoa! From what I've gathered, the professor is testing the abilities of the class representative! concluded Jacob. I should try and help her. Hope I won't get in trouble!

"DODGE IT!" the child of a teen shouted out to the class representative. His voice must've echoed throughout the gymnasium, since he can shout as loud as he's able to. Probably the professor didn't mind the small teen's booming shout. That's what Jacob hoped at least.

@TheHappyPikachu @shadowz1995 @LaDyGrEy

Hitsu watched in a calm manner as the instructor seemingly disappeared in a flash and only a moment later was crashing into her, his hand striking down towards her writ in a blurred action. Before contact between the two's bodies could be made a light flash of blue, easily missable if you weren't paying attention came from the hand of the girl and her arm scooted back slightly, catching the strike in her palm and tightening her grip around his hand, not a crack or a shatter to be heard despite the impact of the man upon her. She then let go and continued standing there, squeezing her hand in and out once as the smirk from the assembly crept back onto her face, her lips curling into an unsettling expression…. An expression full of bloodlust. Her goggles and bangs still covered her eyes and she didn't even flinch at the loud cry of the boy of what she could only assume was directed at her.

Her other hand soon flung up to catch another strike from the man aimed at her head, once again within the split second before it hit, and letting it go just like before. "I said I wouldn't fight~…. I never said I wouldn't defend myself, old man~" She teased in a mocking tone, the metal on her hands and feet shifting to a black colour and the substance began to move up her arms and legs, there was something off about the girls body language, it was like that of someone who had already experienced the battlefield, someone who already knew how cruel and unforgiving a battle could be. But at the same time- seemed as though she was holding back, not like the boy before her who's attempts indicated he meant that he'd be able to easily improve next time in order to pass, but instead hers was almost mocking of the mans expertise. 

@shadowz1995

"Oh?" The professor was less insulted and more surprised by the fact that this girl was able to catch his blow so easily. Granted, he had only placed a fraction of force into it but just a fraction was enough blow a concrete wall to pieces if he wasn't careful. Not only could she receive the blow but she also managed to react fast enough to stop it. That was certainly expected but different. Then the look in her eyes, past her goggles, fully registered in his mind. Another one who isn't a stranger to combat. Well, this just got a tad bit more interesting. He still didn't think she was going to be a challenge. At least not yet, but a nod of his head to acknowledge her obvious skill was presented to the half breed. 

Lennex then decided to turn it up a notch. He kept the speed as was, he couldn't move much faster than a human blur anyways, but he did dial up the strength from a 2 to a 4. She could handle that right? If the girl was set on simply receiving his blows then Lennex was about to see how much force she could take. His body shifted low, muscle memory guiding his body into the proper position for an uppercut that he had preformed for years while boxing. Then the devastating blow fired out. While strength and power was always good, technique was more critical than either of those. The human twisted his body into the punch, fully committing his hips, shoulders, and legs into the equation. A punch like this was enough to even knock the Titan beside him back two or three steps if it landed. No telling what it would do to this girl if it connected cleanly. Even if she could receive it, Lennex doubted her body was heavy enough to receive the blow without being blown back. 

The energy being transferred into her body from a low position moving upwards would launch someone into the sky if they didn't have enough weight to counterbalance the blow, hence why Kozilek would not be blown away but merely moved a few steps back. While there may be no damage, Intertia was a bitch. Unless acted upon by an outside force strong enough to oppose it, that energy would keep on going forwards until it dissipated or was stopped. 

Subconsciously, Lennex's defenses were up. The man held the arm not punching in a classic martial art guard, parallel to the left side of his body, covering the head and neck from a counter blow. This was more due to muscle memory than actual worry for damage being done to him. After all, he hadn't endured any physical damage that he couldn't heal from.

@TheHappyPikachu

The black substance quickly spread across Hitsu's body as the man shifted into a different stance, moving one arm out beside her causing metal to shoot out from her back like spilling ink, as it went becoming enveloped in a blue glow and forming into a pair of seemingly robotic structures, as the man went for the uppercut these 'claws' dug deep into the ground around her, and held on tight. She reached a hand up as the punch hit…. Hard. The girls body and the metal attachments were pushed backwards leaving a trail in the ground and causing the Titan's illusion of dust to whirl into the air and briefly cover the two in a cloud of dirt, She was barely in the ring and her regular appeared to be quite seriously cracked down the centre of her palm, sparking a little and her fingers seeming to somewhat short circuit, twitching uncontrollably, she glanced at it through the goggles and only continued to smirk, "That the best you got pops?…. I've seen worse at a pillow-fight~….." She giggled with a shrug.

Soon raising the arms out from the dirt, "I have to hand it to you though, if I weren't to have used my little trick I'd be flung outta' here almost as rough as the first guy~ Then again, you do learn a thing or two after living over six thousand years….." She said in a hiss, a small trail of blood trickling down from the corner of her bottom lip, a single drop hitting the floor. She soon stepped forward a pace, straightening up and yet still no attack, no tensing of muscles to indicate a move with the exception of her shoulders heaving up and down with each breath, her hair gently falling down against her shoulders. Her eyes were locked with his, as if trying to read the mans very thoughts themselves. 

________

((Appearance in terms of robotic structures, ignore the character themselves with the exception of their arms and legs which closely match what she currently has.))

shirogane-usagi-art.jpg

@shadowz1995

"Ha! Haha! I like this one Kozilek. Alright little miss class rep. You've proved yourself. Go ahead and move over to the mental training." The damage was there, as much as she wanted to deny it. Though it was thoroughly impressive to say the least. He no longer needed to continue drilling her on the first evaluation. This was just to gauge their strength after all. Most would prove to be mere children in the grand scheme of the things but there were some, like the one before him, that knew what the world was like out there. That they are strong enough to face the challenges. Of course, they would also be idiots to refuse the knowledge that could be imparted upon them. 

"Good Job Hitsumori. Ill use half my strength next time." He said with an open grin before nodding in Kozilek's direction, indicating for her to join him in his section.

"Next contestant."

@TheHappyPikachu

Hitsu watched as the man spoke to his partner,  she knew very well she was damaged, but there was a lot you could do without simply one hand, after all.  She soon retracted the metal structures back into her body, the black substance retreating back to where it had come from. She took off her goggles with her uninjured hand and gave but a nod in regards to the mans words, her smirk fading back to an innocent smile as she hoped out and over to the mental instructor, smiling cheerfully up at him and giving a small wave as though he were a pet of some kind. The titan towered above her and she gave but a quick glance around the room at her fellow students before awaiting the same fate as the others the creature had claimed.

@shadowz1995 @SleepyBuddha 

(Slight power play for narrative sorry)

As Eegez's blade touched the body of the first Eldrazi it seemed as if the shadows themselves were being consumed by the beast. It simply turned and lunged at the student. Then the other Eldrazi showed its power, to control gravity in an area and Egez came crashing to earth. After that the first Eldrazi was on top of the boy it's tentacles wrapping around him, his entire body being drained of everything before being reduced to dust.

From his first death Egez would suddenly find himself outside his family home, his hand pressing onto the door bell.  It only took a few moments for his parents to appear at the door. Instead of the usual disdain or uninterested faces their faces lit up with joy at the arrival of their son. They beckon him inside the mansion asking him how his year at Helios had gone. 

@Zamice

The eyes on Kozilek's arms almost seemed to be surprised, " Well well, impressive indeed. The first one that hasn't come to me unconscious. I look forward to looking further into your mind." With that the Titan grabbed the student rep and as he lifted her she would be enveloped in starlight before seemingly disappearing. Since this one was awake Kozilek would have to add a few more steps to the 'teleportation'. Before she disappeared she would slowly loose all feeling in her body before all her perceptions are cut off leaving her in a dark void for just a moment. From there she would appear in a different area.

lands-of-zendikar-mountain-12.jpg

All her perceptions would find her in the middle of a snow capped mountain range. Though in actuality Kozilek disconnected her mind from her body so that no matter how much she moved there her 'body' wouldn't actually move. In reality the Titan has already done this once with everyone in the room so he had to add another layer to it all.

@TheHappyPikachu

Hitsu felt herself lifted up into the air by the titanic creature, smiling as he commented on her fight before being consumed in light. As she did for a brief moment- she felt s though she herself, were nothing and then only a second later she sat up suddenly in a foreign surrounding, she stood slowly and glanced around, mountains and snow?…. The landscape was full of jagged rocks and snow-topped mountains. Hitsu reached down and put on her goggles to shield her eyes from the cold breezing that was rushing over her, she wasn't sure what exactly she was supposed to do, or if she was supposed to 'say' anything, she glanced down at her previously injured hand with a curious expression.

@SleepyBuddha

Ash looks up and sees all the fighting but can't focus on the students, but he ends up often studying the teacher for any weakness to exploit. "Okay," reverting to his normal New-Yorker like accent,"You're telling me that a scrawny mother-fucker like me is supposed to beat this guy in a minute," pausing to pretend he is making calculations by drawing in the air,"...Yeah I'm screwed...royally," Ash hears somebody laughing, so he turns around and sees a kid pointing at him so naturally he walks up to the kid." What's so funny" he asked trying to suppress the hysterical laughter the kid was making. The kid looks up from being hunched over from the outburst "I just hear what your saying and its  honestly funny, and do not talk to me like I'm one of you non-citizens" The kid was now standing at his full height which was much, much more taller than Ash. Ash looks at the guy with a quizzical look " Well, well, well look who thinks he's better than everyone else...listen to me kid, I said listen I don't care who you're from, where you're from, or what you're from...you can burn like the rest of them and that's what interest me." Ash moves a little fire ball around his hand while pouring lighter fluid on the other. The guy looks down upon Ash" Little fire tricks don't worry me.' Ash starts to walk towards the guy and says" Well just remember I'm from the streets and you're from the mansion" Ash walks buy and gives the kid a friendly slap on the shoulder.The guy looks down and sees and smells the lighter fluid soaking through his shirt from where Ash slapped him. Ash looked back at the guy, " Would be a shame if a spark was to find it's way to your shirt... it would be the second little fire trick that you'll see today."

As Eegez's blade touched the body of the first Eldrazi it seemed as if the shadows themselves were being consumed by the beast. It simply turned and lunged at the student. Then the other Eldrazi showed its power, to control gravity in an area and Egez came crashing to earth. After that the first Eldrazi was on top of the boy it's tentacles wrapping around him, his entire body being drained of everything before being reduced to dust.

From his first death Egez would suddenly find himself outside his family home, his hand pressing onto the door bell.  It only took a few moments for his parents to appear at the door. Instead of the usual disdain or uninterested faces their faces lit up with joy at the arrival of their son. They beckon him inside the mansion asking him how his year at Helios had gone. 

@Zamice

The sword disintegrated and disappeared into the tentacle flesh, then the ground came out of nowhere for a hug.

He felt a warm trickle down his head as the first beast leaped onto him, causing him to turn to dust.

And the pain.

It shot though his body as he turned to ash, losing feeling in each leg but hurting no less. When the tentacles moved to his face he welcomed to pain, something he would have never done before...

DING DONG

His hand was over the door bell of his home, and the door opened soon enough, revealing both parents.

Smiling at him.

"Eegez! Oh we've been so worried about you since you went to school, come come." Said his mum as she made room for him to enter. The thought of this being off-character didn't dawn on him as his dad spoke to him about work and family trips.

Perhaps this is home.

@SleepyBuddha

Crystal grimaced as the fight continued then covered her ears as Jacob shouted. The fight was interesting but not her area of expertise, she lived in the distance, fought in the distance, she was rhe distance. The near future of death, the eagle's eye. 

"I will not fight," she said calmly but with a violent tone, she had none of her weapons and she'd only be half decent in hand to hand. True she was Army trained, but not enough to out match a guy like this.

"I do not fight in this situation, and I'm smart enough to ensure I never come into one as this," she said to to the teacher, pushing students out of the way to reach the front. 

"I say, where do they go? I'm curious," she said loudly, Crystal's accent thick and full of curiosity and want. 

-

Zaryn nodded. "No doubt she would be, and of course, I will, whenever you are in this state I will protect you, in the other, I will be your partner," he said and turned his attention on the human saying she didn't want to fight and then the fight. It was over quick but the girl disappeared and he growled.

"What is this? Do we all have to fight?" he questioned, his poison would kill a human, but he had the ability to produce a cure, it was just more difficult. He didn't want to kill anyone, he remembered his sister's words and momentarily paused, a statue.

"Would any of you like to fight?" he asked Amber/Rose, curious as to how often Rose would appear.

@Sgt Gomez @shadowz1995 

From what I can gather, the class rep must be a form of Alternian, inferred Jacob. The fight was intense, seeing how the class rep can take hits from the professor. The class rep looked really professional and that robotic form was extremely intimidating. I better not make her angry if I get to meet her. His thoughts stopped momentarily when seeing Crystal going up to the ring. He jumped over the crowd of students and into the front to get a closer observation. "I'll be cheering you on Crystal!" exclaimed the small hybrid with a toothy grin. How's Crystal going to handle the professor's power? questioned Jacob.

Jacob took a glance at the professor that's about to fight Crystal. The small teen took a thinking stance, once again. From what I've seen, he's a fast striking fighter. Using his legs and feet for speed and gathering the force for his arms and hands to use, thought Jacob as he began to hypothesize. His knees should be the weak points if I want him to slow down. But still, I should be careful when he uses his fists. "Be careful, Crystal..." mumbled Jacob. His thought process seemed a bit out of character for him. But, he just loves to observe things and needed to analyze the situation.

@LaDyGrEy @shadowz1995

Amber smiles and shook her head. "I doubt I could even try to fight him. He seems so fast and strong!" She sounded worried. She hoped hat the instructor wouldn't see her and want her to fight. Amber would never hurt a fly, but Rose...Rose welcomes fights. She likes to prove she is the toughest personality. Rose wanted to fight and show this prick who the boss was. Of course, Amber was the voice saying that he had a significant age advantage on her meaning he would know more and how rose usually depending on her brute strength and water bending abilities to fight off enemies. Amber had received many punishments due to Rose's hot head.

@LaDyGrEy   @shadowz1995

Users who are viewing this thread

Back