Iam the new rookie of the town!

Iryxa1

Little demon
Hey guys! Iam the newbie in here! I can already tell that the site is pretty easy to go around...soooo Iam just hello and nice to meet you! ☺️

Hello there ! Welcome to RPN ! If you have any questions, please let me or anyone here know !
We all love helping each other! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Oui ! The Staff and Mods are doing their best to make it much more organised and easier to navigate around the site!

Hello there my friend. I am BackSet the hero of the commonwealth and all of RPNation. Wait, that's not right. I mean, I am BackSet the powerful eldritch abomination from beyond space and time. Welcome to this site. If you ever have any questions feel free to direct them to... Anyone else because it's likely that I can't answer them. Anyway, have a good time and tell The Mechanist The Mechanist im sorry about ripping off his style.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Hello there my friend. I am BackSet the hero of the commonwealth and all of RPNation. Wait, that's not right. I mean, I am BackSet the powerful eldritch abomination from beyond space and time. Welcome to this site. If you ever have any questions feel free to direct them to... Anyone else because it's likely that I can't answer them. Anyway, have a good time and tell The Mechanist The Mechanist im sorry about ripping off his style.
Hahahaha

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Hopefully it'll get even easier as updates arrive, this most recent look is as new as yesterday x3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back