• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You died, it was different for everyone but it ended the same. A beautiful white haired white eyed female with wings greets you and others not giving anyone a chance to talk.
"I weep for you lost souls, death is cruel and brings much sorrow. And I hear it hurts super bad right as it happens"

But as the woman speaks a vision of a world appears before you and she continues
"My name is Alijan and I am tasked with guiding souls, you can pass on or reincarnate and between us I've been sending anyone I deem worthy to this fantasy land, it has magic and monsters but is plagued by a zombie disease. You will appear in the town of Axil with the task of defeating the demon king. To help you you have been gifted random powers as its hard to bring them all out and let you choose. Either way magic is in this world and I'm sure those on earth have some idea of magic from fiction. You should be right."

Many looked at this beautiful thing with annoyance but before any qualms could be raised you find yourself floating in the darkness, but then standing on flat ground in a foreign place,starting town.jpg
Somewhere near the centre of Axil you arrive with others, you all wear simple tunics but retain memories of a former life as well as knowledge of a random power, how it works is unknown but hey. Your alive again and have as long as that is to figure out said power. Suppose best course of action is to team up with others like you or make your way alone in this strange new place.start guild.jpg
Despite the change in language and sounds you understand it. Written and spoken. The snow falling is light and the sun shining through the clouds is warm as you take in the surroundings. A market of sorts is open and a large building with what can only be described as fantasy warriors or adventurers coming and going from it.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays s e v e n s e v e n EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash

Last edited:
''What a weird lady,'' Edward said to himself as he looked around. He was astonished of how everything looked so polished. Everything looked so sharp, the environment, buildings and even people. Green-haired boy couldn't believe his eyes and so he decided to adjust his glasses, just to be sure. However, the glasses were not present. Edward as happy as one could be, jumped into the air ''I can see clearly! I really can! This is the best day ever!''. His happiness was cut short by a swift realization of a bitter truth. As he placed his hand upon his right eye, ''What. The. Fuck.'' The boy felt that his eye was not present. A big hole in his eye-socket covered an eye-patch.

The small, long-haired boy fell to his knees and placed his hands on his mouth. He did not cry though, he covered his mouth for if he hadn't done that, he would surely vomit.
The snowflakes falling on his two fragile arms noticed by his yellow eyes assured him with a feeling of strange safety. He looked up and in front of him stood a market of some sorts. The boy could understand everything the town people were saying and also could read everything that was written there. He did not ponder long about what that big building in the center might be. Edward stood up and went over there.

As he was walking he tripped. Lying face-in the ground he thought to himself ''This is not how I imagined the afterlife...''

Telli FrancisLocation: Center of AxilInteractions: Edward ( EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash )
A young girl slowly looked around, taking in her surroundings. It could at least be said for certain that this was not her original world. The language those who inhabit this town was foreign, but she could understand what they were saying. That was a plus, and she would fathom a guess that she would be able to understand the writing as well. But did that also mean she could automatically write? She’d find out later when she was given a moment to breathe.
As she looked around, she also noticed that what the people were wearing would better fit those fantasy shows than normal life. Though, when she considered what the winged woman had told her before her arrival, she guessed that made sense. And there were those who looked stranger still, looking as if they were decked out for battle against dragons. They were all entering and exiting the giant building, so she deemed that she should go there for answers.
As she made her way, she noticed someone trip. How someone could be that clumsy, she didn’t know, but she decided that he might just come in handy later if he just so happened to be going to the same place, so she walked over. She extended her hand to the boy, only saying a simple “Here.” so that he would know she was offering assistance.

The boy on the ground, contemplating his past-life choices heard a what seemed to be a friendly ''Here'' coming from above him. He turned himself. Now laying on his back, Edward looked up at a figure giving him a helpful hand. Although his eyes were shined upon by the sun, he put up his hand which offered a fine protection against it.

Suddenly, all was clear and he could see a young lady standing above him, reaching out to him.

As the one-eyed boy noticed her silver hair along with a bright yellow eyes, he could not do anything but blush. What an embarrassment he's gotten himself into. Did he really just fall down? In front of everyone? In front of her ? Is she going to make fun of him?

There were many questions Edward could ask not a single other person apart from him. And so he did. In a span of two seconds he asked himself an unreal amount of questions. And once the two seconds were over he reached out to this unknown person, grabbing her hand and getting up.

''Ehm.. Heh... So, T-Thank you for.. Ehm.. The help. I appreciate it.'' He looked around just to check who else saw his little fall.

It seemed as if no one saw it, however Edward thought that they saw it for sure, they are just acting like they didn't.
He turned his head back to the silver-haired lady.

''So, yeah.. I'm Edward. Are you from around here?''

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Daneris Cerea
Tags:
Open

fqjFbAA.png

"Sunao ni I LOVE YOU! Todokeyou Kitto YOU LOVE ME! Tsutawaru sa Kimi ni niau garasu no kutsu wo sagasou!...." an energetic beauty sings and dances along on a large stage to a thundering crowd of fans, spinning around a microphone stand as countless flashes flare out before her and a rainbow of lights behind. A wide smile across her features as she continues to sing her heart out completely unaware of the loose light fixings above her, the final sound her hearing being a screeching of metal as the full lighting rig falls down onto the stage atop of her.

Though fortunately for her this was not the end, coming to see an angel talking quickly, though then again she was more confused in general on what had happened to formulate a proper response. Magic? New world? Zombies? Powers? What was she talking about? The blank expression of her tilted head clearly showed a lack of comprehension but she was sent onward all the same to a bizarre new location once more. Looking around the almost medieval-looking settlement she tries to get her bearings on the new world, noticing first with some grimace the new attire, the Tunic seemingly far too small and short for certain reasons barely managing to cover her as she tries to pull the lower hem down to little effect and cautious as feeling one wrong breath may cause a malfunction. The next was the fact everything around her seemed slightly smaller from what she was used to, coming to the false conclusion that this world was slightly smaller instead realizing she had gained several inches in height even without her heels.

Then came the issue with snow, despite the warm sun the fact it was snowing meant that she really would need to find something a bit warmer, less the chill sets in if the sun goes away, but all of this needed her to figure out what was really going on, perhaps it was simply a dream she had yet to wake up from? she hoped but then again it didn't feel much like it. Well, in either case, standing around wasnt going to get her anywhere, time to try and find something to orientate herself to the area.

"Erm Hello?....Does anyone know the way to Kamurocho?, ....or how to find a strange angel child?" scanning around for someone that seemed to be able to help while wandering off in the wrong direction completely unaware of the attention she was gathering from the turning heads of the townspeople, she really wished they would at least have her phone to call her manager or a taxi something.

Rojas died quickly and just as quickly had to gather his bearings. Indeed it was a brand new world he and a few others had landed in. One might assume it a bit MMO like as its obvious whose just started and who has been grinding for gear and skills. The souls from Earth who just arrived could be grouped together as poor people who maintain a decent hygiene. Only wearing simple rag tunics to cover their torso and groin. While others had outfits, armour, weapons. Shoes!

Our heroes would surely notice their feet on the cold stone road. Rojas did before he scoped out some people in the same situation as he.
A person stood to his side, cute would be the adjective as they are pretty damn small. This person stands androgynous and dumbfounded in the world around them. s e v e n s e v e n

One tall beautiful blonde woman walked off rather quickly by herself.
PlusUltra PlusUltra
The townsfolk give a curious glance to the attractive beggar speaking nonsense but most ignore her completely. A child repeats what they had heard to their mother but was hushed quickly.
"Angels aren't children, don't repeat what vagrants say, ok Henry?"
It would seem our heroes are seen as less then reputable members of society.

What Rojas noticed in the other direction was a woman helping up a figure, visually distinct to him was they wore the same shitty tunic as himself. He decided to check in on the short person standing close to him. "Hey, you ok there?"
Rojas shook the boyish girl or girlish boy gently by the shoulder.

"should we be trying to mug people for equipment?"
The young man asked out loud to the people wearing tunics who stayed in the
same place.
"think we should find a place indoors to ask questions? Steal some shoes maybe..."
Rojas attempted to stand in the sun whenever possible looking somewhat comical as he rolled on the balls of his feet to avoid his sensitive toes touching the cold dirty ground.
Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash

Telli FrancisLocation:Center of Axil
Interactions:Edward( EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash )
Mentions:Daneris( PlusUltra PlusUltra )

The girl helped the boy up, learning that his name was Edward. That didn't seem like it was absolutely necessary information, but if he thought it was important, then so be it. She just crossed her arms after he was up, seeming to wipe her hands off on her arms. She really hoped this one wasn't going to be a super friendly one, or she would regret her decision to interact with the male. But, in a need to know more about this world, she just shook her head in response to his question about her origins. She was not from this place, and that one question made it clear that the boy wasn't either. So that left both of them in the dark; and both very much dead in their actual world. She knew hers was dark and gruesome, but what would someone like him have a dark death? She couldn't imagine it, unless his clumsiness was any indication. Just the thought made her shudder, her crossed arms going lower to where she distinctly felt the stab wound's impact. How long until that disappeared? She hoped soon.
Now knowing Edward wasn't going to be any help, the girl began looking around for anyone else who might be useful. Besides those that she could only describe as the basic starting NPCs from fantasy games, there was one girl who seemed very confused. If she was in the same predicament as the two who were just standing there, she definitely wasn't trying to hide it. She kept her eyes on the girl, wondering why she would move anywhere until she got her bearings? Were other people that stupid? If she got lost, there was no going back. Even if they understood the language and writing, if she was that clueless, she wasn't going to survive long. And that made the emotionless girl wonder what the criteria for being chosen to be brought to this world. She ended up just shrugging her shoulders as she brushed away thoughts of the mindless girl after watching her for a few minutes longer. She turned her attention back to Edward, guessing she should at least say her name. But after that, she didn't see how talking would be beneficial to the situation. "Telli...My name..." She muttered, eyes still scanning around the open market space.

Last edited:
Daneris Cerea
Tags:
Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash NeonFlow NeonFlow (Open)

fqjFbAA.png

Despite seeming to walk off in a straight line in search of help, a few moments later she appears again in front of the tunic garbed group though somehow arriving from the opposite direction than she left "This town really does have a lot of similar-looking buildings and streets, I swear i past this place before.....Oh, your new" finally noticing her fellow arrivals with a wide smile.

"I couldn't help but notice the fashion and was wondering if you knew anything about what was going on? The last thing I recalled was some angel girl and then I lost my cute outfit and arrived here with nothing but this potato sack thing...or...did she just dresses me up like the other people here" pulling at the hem of the clothing slightly with a faint pout to her face before tapping her cheek slowly with a finger as she looks over the bunch more closely.

The town was in a constant state of a some kind of a rush. At least it seemed like it in Edward's eye for he was not the type to go out and enjoy life in his previous self.
The one-eyed boy looked at a female who helped him. She crossed her arms and Edward felt as if he had done something wrong. Then she shook her head in response to his question about her origin. ''Was it too personal?'' Edward asked himself.

Her arms went lower and held an area which, as the boy could see, was, in some way, important to her. ''Why is she doing that? Is she hurt? ''
Although he felt something being wrong, he did not ask a single thing.

Afterwards he noticed that she was looking at a different figure, ignoring him. He looked as well and saw a beautiful blonde woman, wandering around. As if this was her first time being in this place. The green-haired boy figured that she might be in the same situation as him! However the boy did not go closer, he did not shout. He liked to be quiet.

Couple of simple words spoken by the female standing in front of him pulled him back into the conversation. ''Telli...My name...''
''Is she embarrassed ? Or she just doesn't want to talk?''
The long-haired boy could not help himself but to ask... ''Are you dead too?'' He then realized what a question he asked and quickly asked differently. ''I mean, did you die in your past life?.. I know I did, but ... but I can't remember...''

Questions ''should we be trying to mug people for equipment?'' and ''think we should find a place indoors to ask questions? Steal some shoes maybe... '' ringed in his ears as he looked around for a source. He found it, well, him. He found him. Looking quite comical as the boy wasn't wearing any shoes. Stepping on only the balls of his feet. Edward did not know this boy, however he let out a little laugh seeing him in this state. It was obvious that those people were dressed the same and probably also from the real world. Then the yellow-eyed realized that he, too, is not wearing any shoes. ''Ah, That's just great...''

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays PlusUltra PlusUltra NeonFlow NeonFlow

"Safe to assume all who walk about in a rough sack tunic and no shoes are apart of this reincarnated crap"
Rojas stated as the beautiful blonde appeared from the side, she must have doubled around or something. More pressing was the matter of the person who seemed dead on their feet.
s e v e n s e v e n (last chance to be a character and post before they become a plot device for money)

"This one isn't moving any more so ima sell his... her? Ass for some profit... before anyone judges me, I think it's safe to say this person has suffered greatly and died to arrive here and that experience has probably wrecked them mentally as they aren't speaking. I've even openly stated how I'm gonna sell this cute mute doll into slavery and no protest from said slave has arisen"
It could be dark humour or real intentions as the green eyes surveyed the current party, those moving and those who weren't.

"that Angel said magic and zombies right? Something about powers? I'm not sure what's up but I feel like a guild is a good place to start. Jobs and information about the world and such?"
Clapping his hands once Rojas raised a fist into the circle he wished to form
"sell this person's ass, buy stuff and enter that big building that has brave sorts going and leaving from it?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Last edited:
Telli FrancisLocation:Center of Axil
Interactions: Edward ( EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash )
Mentions: Daneris ( PlusUltra PlusUltra ), Rojas ( NeonFlow NeonFlow )

Telli raised an eyebrow at the mention of shoes. Was it that big of a deal that they didn't have them? It wasn't like there were things that could cut into their flesh on the ground in the vicinity. Or were they pampered royalty before coming here? She could only silently scoff at the absurdity of it all. And so she turned her attention back to the Edward boy, nodding at his question. She had died before coming here. Or she thought she had died; though she wasn't entirely sure of that fact now that she seemed to be alive and well in a fantasy-esque world. The ground beneath her feet had feeling, after all. And her skin was slightly heated under the sun, proving that her blood was slightly warming underneath the thin layer of her skin. So, all things pointed to being alive again. Her grip tightened on her abdomen where the ghost of a pain creeped up into her nerves. She bit the inside of her cheek to rid herself of the phantom pain, and it worked for the moment. How long it would last, she wasn't sure, but it helped.
Her attention then turned to the other boy with narrowed eyes. Slaves were a common practice in some fantasy stories, and while she was one of the fans of those stories, this boy just decided it. Of course whomever it was had died before coming here: Everyone else had too from what she had gathered! But given that this was a new world with new rules and new concepts, such as powers, just jumping to selling to slavery was a bit much. Everyone processed differently, after all. This one's could be paralyzing shock which isn't common but Telli has seen it happen. And the fact that this boy suggested what most would consider as criminal acts right off the bat: Human trafficking, stealing, and who knows what else was going through his head, made Telli slant her eyes even more in untrusted suspicion. That was not the first things to do before anything else. Going to the obvious Guild building was, but the others? Telli was not looking forward to becoming a criminal in this world before she even understood the situation they were in. And that meant gathering information about what was and wasn't okay.
Though, Telli guessed anything was better than whatever the prim princess who was most upset over the wardrobe change than anything else. But, she did help Telli see one thing: this little ragtag of death rejects wasn't looked upon as high standing individuals. Though, the young girl probably should have guessed that since rules of poverty seemed pretty universal. And that Angels were actually believed in, since the mother seemed to berate the child for calling an Angel a child. What else could they find out by listening? So Telli focused on listening to the marketplace goers, trying to block out the others of the group she found herself in whilst they just stood there like morons. Hey, it worked in her favor if she learned something else about this world that the Angel hadn't mentioned. And, if she finds out that their isn't anything useful, she'll move into the obvious Guild building with or without them.

Telli could hear small talk as people past by, nothing drastic or awe inspiring or important...
Just stuff like kids asking questions to parents.
Husbands and wives arguing.
A man had a humanoid bird woman? On a lead. He dragged that poor thing and swore up and down at it. Slavery seemed accepted here as no one paid the beastkin no mind.

Mostly humans lived here. If it looked like a fantastical animal race good chance it was tied to something or someone or looked dangerous and scary (But headed straight for that guild)

Daneris Cerea
Tags:

fqjFbAA.png

Cupping her chin the girl nods slowly completely missing the fact the boy just suggested selling someone into slavery and instead latching on to the comment about the guild "Oh that sounds fun! Like one of those old games the people with those body pillows played...I never got them myself but to be honest, it seemed kinda like an Agency, I've not been with one of those for a while....then again i don't think I've ever had a Job Job..." seemingly getting distracted with her line of thought before shaking her head "But yeah! lets go get signed!" turning to start slowly walking away from the large guild building.

The girl nodded.
''Y-You are not very talkative, are you?'' Edward said letting out a warm smile. Trying to lift the spirits of this girl for she looked worried.
The one-eyed boy started thinking. Did this guy just suggested selling a person? That's illegal! Wait no. Well it's a different world... but still...

Feeling a little bit down Edward heard but ignored the words of the blonde-haired woman. ''What to do... What to do...'' He calculated aloud. He did not oppose the suggestion-throwing guy.
He then proceeded with looking at Telli ''We should probably head to the big building. Give me a moment... '' he picks up the guy who is just standing motionlessly. Now holding him in his fragile arms.

Edward looked at the brown-haired guy as he was walking buy. ''He just died. He did not recover. Have some respect.'' Adjusting the way he held the unknown guy, he spoke ''We should wait. Let's not make sudden decisions that we will later possibly regret.'' Saying that, the boy started walking to the center building.

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays NeonFlow NeonFlow PlusUltra PlusUltra

Telli FrancisLocation: Center of Axil ---> Guild Hall Entrance
Mentions: Edward ( EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash ), Daneris ( PlusUltra PlusUltra ), Rojas ( NeonFlow NeonFlow )

Telli wasn't happy with what she was hearing. These people don't say anything useful. The only worthwhile thing she had learned was that slavery did seem to be a thing; but that was only by watching what was going on around her! Fantasy like or not, the people who lived in this world were completely worthless. Only talking about their lives or squabbling with another person. They were more useless than those she watched back in her world, and they were all trash smelling stuck up rich folks! How did that even happen? Telli only sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. Whatever. She'd find out more if she went into the building that stood at the forefront of the marketplace. She had started walking, noticing that the ditzy girl was going in the opposite direction. Telli could tell she was an idiot and wanted nothing to do with her. It was not her job to babysit a directionless hack. That's what got people killed, and the young teenager could distinctly remember zombies being mentioned. This girl wouldn't last a week at Telli's guess. So she just let her walk around in her ditz of a fog-muddled head as Telli herself walked into the building.
She had noticed that Edward had seemed to have the same idea, and she could distinctly remember the other boy mentioning the same thing. So at least most of the washups she'll be forced to partner with until she finds out more had more than two brain cells. But that didn't mean she wanted to get along with any of them. One seemed to be a super klutz, tripping the first chance he got. Who knows how often he'll do that, which would more than likely draw attention to them even if they didn't want it. Hard pass. Then there was the other boy. He was eager just to throw himself headfirst into the unknown and become a criminal in a world where they knew little to nothing about. That kind of careless and self destructiveness was also something Telli was not looking forward to getting to know. And then, of course, there was the blonde bimbo who couldn't even figure out that the only actual building on the street was where they should probably go. Oh, and lets not forget that there was the possible corpse. Telli wasn't entirely sure if s/he was alive as they were or if they had died from the shock s/he had received, but even if they hadn't, they would be pretty useless too if they kept freezing up like that. It did no one any good.
Telli sighed again, coming back to her senses after realizing that she was already inside the building. Oh, awesome. She couldn't keep doing that. It would end up with her walking into an unknown and potentially dangerous situation. She did notice that Edward was walking in this direction too before she got lost in her own thoughts, so that was a plus. She'd have a quick scan of those who knew what they were doing to see what it was they did and what it was they were talking about to gain some sort of insight. She made sure she was leaning against the wall as she did this so that no one ran into her or she ran into someone else if she decided that moving was a good idea in a potentially crowded room.

Rojas made a noise of dissatisfaction as no one put there hand into the centre like all those cliches before. Grabbing the mute blank slate of a person's fist and pounding his own "I'm with ya"
Rojas provided the mute with dialogue before scooping him onto his shoulder to carry like a 50 kilo bag of rice.
"sounds good little, ah your a boy then"
Rojas winced a tiny bit as he felt the proof touch him.
s e v e n s e v e n

As the one eyed man and the quiet girl made their way towards the interesting, large, extremely hard to miss building, in fact it says
"Adventures Guild"
In a different language that you somehow understand.
The tall one walked the opposite way, she must have been taking the piss.
Trolling Is what the kids call it right? Both expressions probably mean something different here.

A mental note to watch his own words floated inside Rojas head bouncing around with his current objective. Get paid, get equipped, get informed and then become fantasy Batman.

As Rojas and his coma buddy crossed paths with the tall blonde a second time,
(she must have wandered in a small circle)
Rojas pointed out the brown dots near the big building
"I think that's where our group went. I'll probably catch up with all of you if you wanna ask them to save me a spot"
His smile matched his tone in a friendly customer service like manner. Like how one would point out the correct isle for flour three times a week to the same sweet old lady with dementia.
PlusUltra PlusUltra

The two respawned are close enough to the guild to be impressed further by it.
Men and women of all shapes and sizes make their way in and out it's grand doors.
Warriors, mages, rogues, rangers, striders, fighters, archers. All differently dressed and equipped but all fall under the swashbuckling but also humble job of thee
Adventurer.
Despite how Telli and Edward are dressed, no one throws shade or ill will there way. A polite but loud "Hail!" Or "Heyo!" Sounded out either to them or someone else, don't stop and wave it could be embarrassing.

Making it inside the guild however reveals a big hall splitting off to a tavern.. eating hall sort of thing, and in the other direction was something similar to a bank teller. A clerk behind a glass panel gave paper work for those waiting in lines...
A large board taking up a full wall has bits of paper stuck to it, people in the various lines held a sheet of parchment from that wall or held a large sack, presumably goodies to sell.

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash

Last edited:
Daneris Cerea
Tags:

fqjFbAA.png

Clapping she looks towards the big building "Oh it is a bit further away then i thought, Ill go and find out about the agency guilty thing though....this is really quite an interesting place, and no schedule needed to stick too" now skipping towards the building with her hands held either side in the air somewhat "Thank you....." turning for a moment and waving to the other traveller who had given directions, it was not until she was crossing into the hall with the other two she recalled something important.

"Hmm wait, I never did ask his name did i? or the others.....that might be important later" shrugging before looking across the board's papers to try and understand what they were all about.

TelliLocation: Inside the Guild Hall
Mentions: Daneris ( PlusUltra PlusUltra ) Edward ( EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash ) Rojas ( NeonFlow NeonFlow )

Telli was surprised, to say the least. Of course, it didn't show on her face, but the fact that no one seemed the least bit surprised at her current state of dress was...unnerving....to put it bluntly. Even back where she was from, where the homeless was more common than the homed, they were still given looks like those who had roofs couldn't believe those on the streets had the nerve to show their dirty, unkept faces to them. But these people? It was like it was just any other day. Like they weren't aware of their surroundings; even if one look at their statures said otherwise. It definitely took her by surprise, and it caused her wall to raise even further than it had initially started. These people were dangerous.
She looked around with a sharp glare, taking every little thing in. She didn't see the future slave trafficker, so that could be seen as a plus at the moment. The other boy, Edward, seemed lost. He wasn't moving, so he proabably didn't know what to make of everything. But the fact he was just standing there made Telli figure he was just as competent as the frozen, dead boy. And then there was the dumb blonde, who seemed to head straight for the board of papers. From watching everyone who was from this world, she figured that was the request board where those brave enough to make this their living found a request that either paid well, offered enough thrill for their adrenaline high, or just paid whatever bills this world had were placed. And then there were the counters that the Originals lined up at, and it seemed it wasn't just for showing which requests they were taking. That would be helpful later. But did they answer questions too? And did she even know she could speak the language? She knew she understood it and could read it, but actually putting it into practice, such as writing and speaking, were unknown variables to her. So going forward would be a waste until she knew for certain. So should she approach a random adventurer and try talking to them to figure it out. But if she couldn't speak well, that would put her in a poor light and hinder any future interactions.
Telli put her chin on the pad of her right thumb with her index finger settled just below her bottom lip as she thought about her options, trying to find the best path to take so she didn't lose any future chances down the road.

Telli Edward and Daneris stick out quite easily in the presence of the various classes of adventurer. Being they have nothing but the clothes being worn... But eavesdropping showed that people seemed to be speaking English. The accent is strange but it's all words you could understand given a bit of time and effort.

As if to push the plot along a tower of a man dressed in full plate armour spoke to them as he passed. "Nervous are we? Chin up kids, we all start at the bottom. The guild offers dangerous work but it's the quickest way to turn your life around here in Axil"

The man took his helmet off to flash a confident grin, despite his battle hardened face he was somewhat handsome.
"Urgh... here lad. Wrap your wound will you. Make sure you keep an EYE out for good opportunity. You don't want to turn up to the dance looking like a crippled beggar. Cover that eye and stand with confidence"
The man offered a somewhat clean bandage for Edward and then went to stand in line with a large sack.
EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash PlusUltra PlusUltra Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Rojas at this time had stumbled into a bar and was learning the lingo.
it's English, like every other place in fiction isn't it. Lazy writers I'd say...
The man put his mute in the middle of the room, a few people stared. But...

His attractive mute seemed to gather much attention once Rojas moved the hair from his face, pinched his cheeks a little, slapped him once or twice then proceeded to try and auction off the blushing beauty with tearful eyes.
"Oi what's this then? No violence in my tavern!"
"Sorry sir, no violence here i assure you. I have to apologise as im not sure on the rules here but I have a beautiful species here, cute as can be with a innocent gaze am I wrong?"
"Quit saying here, if your selling your sister off go to the markets not 'here"
Rojas blinked twice in surprise before politely asking to be shown where the markets are.
It would be three hours before Rojas arrived at the guild with a small pouch of gold coins minus a mute.
===================
Do our heroes take the plunge into being social and asking questions?
How many npcs will force plot along slowly?
Find out next time, on Dragon ball Z
*theme music*

Last edited:
TelliLocation:Guild Hall Entrance ----> Guild Hall Quest Board
Mentions: Rojas ( NeonFlow NeonFlow ) Edward ( EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash ) Daneris ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )

Well, that was convenient, but also confusing. Did that mean they just jump into the quests and hope they didn't die? Because one look at the little group of living undeads showed they had nothing to fight potential threats off. Unless there were quests for beginners such as themselves that didn't require much attack power and defensive abilities? Eh, Telli would take it as she walked herself over to the Quest Board where the dumb blonde was. Edward could figure out what to do with the bandage the battle-hardened man had given him. And she still didn't see the future slave trader, so she just pronounced him AWOL as she quickly but quietly made her way to the Quest Board. She made sure to stay as far from the blonde as she could while still being able to look at the whole board. If she found something, she would take it and go try this out. If she tried to wait for the others, she wouldn't get anything done and be stuck in that little marketplace for the remainder of her days here. And she knew for a fact that the Angel who brought them here would not be happy with that, so figuring things out on her own seemed more advantageous than sticking with a group who seemed too incapable of even carrying out said task.
Of course, she was nervous about this supposed power she had, but she didn't have an inkling of something welling up due to this power just yet, so she'll put it on the backburner for now until it actually became a problem. It could take a while to manifest, or it could show it's unknown head sooner than she would like, but again, she wouldn't worry about it until she had to. She just continued to scan over the requests, looking for any that might be easier for a newbie such as herself.

Daneris Cerea
Tags:

fqjFbAA.png

Keeping her glance on the board she notices the girl from earlier come up and join her so sends a faint greeting her way "Hmm well it seems there are little marks for difficulty, but then again the reward I'm guessing is based on a few things other than that....urgency, demand, distance and stuff. Maybe i could buy another horse for this place? oh, that would help with the travel....hmm but then it needs a stable, and I don't even have a home here yet...." putting that thought to the side, for now, to keep looking until one catches her eye "Oh this one looks fun, they want a few boars to be caught, assumed 4 but one of them cant be found....they even have numbers on them, that makes it easier too!" pulling off a paper from the wall and looking to the rest "I mean I guess that's one pig per person right?...I dont know how much money this actually is but im sure it can get some cute shoes at least....maybe a better fitting outfit, oh food and lodging too right, forgot about that"

Rojas by this time had found the auction house. He readied the pretty boy in a similar way to before and led his mute by the hand into a large almost court like or religious looking building.

The others had made a discovery...

The job to hunt boars was located on the right hand side of the board. These jobs (though not specifically marked) are more for beginners and those looking for simple straight forward jobs. "Escort a farmer's/merchant's cargo"
"hunt a number of beasts/monsters"
the roads are dangerous outside of the city due to undead and nature itself. Bandits target travelers looking for easy loot almost as much as the undead hunger for flesh.

As the jobs reach the left hand side of the board however they begin to look much more difficult....
"Slay the Dragon attacking Hilmsilk village"
"Protect us from the horde"
"WANTED- test subject for experimental magic"
Things that may provide much more of a reward but are surely more dangerous for a rookie.

The lines slowly got shorter, and after a hour two clerks had a open space for you to approach. As if to move the plot along, a charming blue haired woman from behind the counter called out to the obvious new comers.
"Welcome! Are you three here to register as adventures? Or post a job? My name is Minami and I'm happy to help!"

Minami is dressed the same as the others behind the counter but she had a stylish gold broach pinned to her uniform (Employee of the month)
Her warm smile almost beckons you over, her words clear and concise make you think she is perfect for answering any questions before you begin haphazardly!

PlusUltra PlusUltra Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash

The snow was falling on the ground and the wind blew violently into Edward's hair. He was on his way from school. A simple day of a simple student with nothing interesting going on.

The narrow alley was dark, however it was not evening yet. It was dark for Edward remembered it that way. As he was walking through the alley a cold hand grabbed his arm and threw him on the wall near. At first Edward thought that it's a robbery but then he realized that he was face-to-face with a serial killer he saw in the news the day before.
The killer picked up a rusty old nail he found on the ground and proceeded into slamming it repeatedly into Edward's eye.

At the moment Edward felt everything in slow-motion. The pounding, the blood spraying out of his head and so he one at the time lost all of his senses and fell over dead.

The one-eyed boy awoken from the trance he was in. .. He remembered how he'd died. Standing still paralyzed he turned his head over to where he was and whispered ''Where am I?''

A armoured man wrapped a bandage around the one eyed kid in a daze,
Minami behind the counter answered the whispered question with a confused blink before continuing in a professional manner.

"Hmm that was odd... Yes, this is the Adventurers Guild, you can register to become a certified adventurer to take on any jobs from any bounty board in the land. Also you post jobs you wish to be completed to us here and we will rank it accordingly on the board.. I hate to sound cruel but you can only loiter in the foyer here if you are registered as a adventurer, here to become one, or your here to post a job"
Minami smiled sweetly as a hooded man with leather armour stepped from out of the corner, almost as if from thin air.

"If you are here to stay out of the cold I'll have to ask you to leave."

Daneris Cerea
Tags:

fqjFbAA.png

With the boar quest in her hand, she also notices the experimental magic one "Oh that one could be fun too, and it pays a lot more...I wonder what sort of magic it is?" looking between the two trying to make a decision raising each in turn as she looks between them. Daneris is broken from her thoughts by the announcement of the blue-haired woman "Oh yes!, I mean im not sure if there is an audition for this sort of role but the adventuring thing seemed like alot of fun, also I really needed to find some shoes and an outfit that fits a little better especially with this snow...oh food and shelter too" she thinks over the entire series of events a little more and comes to more "Oh and i suppose a weapon or something might help...im sure it cant be too hard right? Hmm also i guess i might need to find out were a cute clothing store is around here....that and apartment or something.....does anyone else need to know anything else" turning to her group with a questioning look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back