• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I won't be your Goddess! (Romance 1x1)

GiantSugarCake

These words have power.
I told you I had an idea
Recipient
them
Wake up stupid
me
Excuse me?
them
I made your eggs and if your idiotic hamster eats them I'll make him for breakfast instead
them
Oh now you're ignoring me?
me
I'm calling police, you're not in my kitchen where are you?
them
Gods I knew you were dumb but this is ridiculous
them
Your not so secret hideout

More Below
I don't care how attractive my familiar is, I don't want to be the Goddess of a shrine!
Usagi

Okay so here's the deal, 15 year old Usagi Kasachin comes from a not so long line of goddess who tended shrines and possessed magic to protect the blessed land, it wasn't till Asuka Kasachin ran away from her responsibilities, living the land to demons that the chain of magic was broken. Years later though Riku and his new wife Yoshi inherited and moved to their many great grandparents home which happened to be the home with the abandoned shrine. As it turns out her family magic flame was supposed to go out generations ago but ever unlucky Usagi happened to be the one to develop the skill, I'm thinking that on a random saturday the familiar texts her out of no where, think Kamisama Kiss if you've seen that anime.

This will be romance, if it wasn't obvious I think it'd be cute if the familiar was a tsundere (maybe some yandere? I don't know but I like it), their love wouldn't be immediate we'd need build up but yeah! If you're interested comment below so I can actually write something up...
..... Thank you <3

CS- https://www.rpnation.com/threads/i-wont-be-your-goddess-character-sheets.324445/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back