• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I wish to RP with someone

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
I made a shapeshifter OC and I wanna play her! I don't have a plot or a world setting so I'm flexible to any ideas and world-building you have! Though I have some wishes, please read them below. Here's my OC bio. If you have any questions please PM me. DO NOT COMMENT, PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMMENT. I'm faster with PM, I get notified, and your comment will be lost sooner or later. PLEASE MESSAGE ME IN PM.

BTW, color words are important.

Rules:

1. I only do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!!
2. The world setting has to be modern(or future) fantasy. My character is not human and her taste can only be found in the 21st century. No medieval times. However, I will make exceptions if you're playing as a cannon character I like. Like someone from Dangan Ronpa. I'll happily make my character human to fix in the universe. Or any canon universe.
3.Must reply four or three times a week. Sorry but I drop slow threads, and I also don't wanna RP with people who are too busy with life.
4. I don't care about pairings. This FXM or MXM thing. I just want characters to connect well...and gender doesn't matter.(unless it's romance but I don't really do romance.)
5.Must be sociable. I don't want yes men or people who'll type as little as possible. I want a full discussion on what world we are making. I wanna see agreements and disagreements. Critique and praise. I wanna throw out ideas and I wanna hear ideas from you. I also want to see your interests in my characters, not only yours. Meaning questions, ideas, and your perspective on my OCs. This is so important, I don't like one-sided things. We must show a fair amount of love from each side. I'll do the same for you. Please be talkative.
6.I can play more than one character. However, I have only two OCs. I can play background characters, only to disappear and reappear sometimes. The background characters are usually bland characters for the plot, so keep note.

Don't be shy to PM me, because I most likely won't have any partners when you message me! if you need a partner and you're a little iffy on my rules we can negotiate. Other then me playing my OC and the rules of 1 and 5. Not everything is set in stone.

If you're wondering...here's my fav and not so fav genre list

+Horror
+Sci-if
+Action
+Drama
+Dark comedy

Least favorite: (keep note, this does not mean I won't do this type of RP. we can talk about it in PM)

-Romance
-slice of life

Not interested: (this means I won't do this type of RP)

- Realistic War-themed
-Historical

Here's a list of fandoms I'm into! You are free to RP as a fandomless OC(not an OC based on the show). However, if you wanna play canon characters. Here's the list of fandoms I know! I'm totally cool of fitting my OC in these universes or bring her into this universe(nothing changed). Heck, we can bring the canon character into our made-up world!

You are free to play canon characters I have no knowledge of, though please be..considerate. Meaning do not pick a character would not work with my OC. Unless you explain how it can work. if you have no idea what I meat by that...please ask in PM.

Dangan Ronpa V3-(I've played all DR games but DRV3 is the best) Though I do like characters from Dangan Ronpa 2! So.... DR 2 and V3

Your turn to die

My Hero Academia-I've only seen season 1,2,3 and watch the first movie.

Animal Crossing new horizons.

Cookie Run

Hazbin Hotel

Midnight gospel

Persona 3, 4, and 5

Devilman Crybaby

My little pony(I have a huge soft spot for candy-colored ponies. Plus, Discord is amazing.)

If you're not satisfied with this list. You can ask what other shows/movies I'm into! Here's my anime list Higurashiwolf's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

I only listed the most popular ones, so please ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back