• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Will Obey (Neko girl x Master RP)

"Alright now that everything's nice and settled lets go!!" Jack shouts as he disappears into the surrounding trees. Lazarus turns to Miki and offers his hand before hefting her up into his arms. "Close your eyes" He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss on her lips "It will only take a second"

Last edited by a moderator:
Amatis sat quietly in the dark room, a thick leather collar along her throat. She had arrived only the other day, ready to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. She had been raised her whole life to love her master, but it still felt so wrong.

Lazarus pressed Miki closer to his chest as he stood on the ice covered mountain top. Jack was jumping around in the background, already discarding his coat in a near-by snowbank.

"Were here" He mummered.

Naomi sat in the back of the stage, waiting to be pulled out. She looked sadly at the floor and her ears lowered. Hearing the auctioneer go off with the numbers for a neko and then- "SOLD!" was heard, and soon enough, her Name was then called and dragged out. She winced and she followed before being forced to sit on the floor. She looked at the Vampires in front of her, Some looked worried, some looked evil, some looked hungry and perverted and some looked kind and sweet. But she knew that she would probably get sold to the bad guy Rather then a good one.

"Alright, lets get this auction started!" he said, someone pointed out $100, and thats when it started, going up and up with his fast voice of the auction for Naomi.

@strange

Amatis woke, her head throbbing, and the collar clenching around her throat tight. The room was dark, and her hands glided along the moist walls, searching for anything. With a weak stumble, she skidded to her knees, tears began to form, falling down her cheeks. Where was she?

Lizzy said:
Lynx only nodded and merely followed, and then positioned herself neatly on the seat and looked straight ahead. Hopefully her new master wouldn't be grumpy or anything...

Jason Tession

After several what seemed like several hours of driving, the car pulled in front of a mansion'>https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vmIH1VYNVAs/U7IQ_AAv6aI/AAAAAAAAMhI/IKpJoiYsa4k/w212-h213/14+-+2]mansion. I went out of the car and opened Lynx's door. " Let's go." I murmured as I grabbed her leash and led her inside. It was rather dark inside and cold, but I didn't care. I called for Alex to come downstairs and kept a firm grip on the leash as I waited.

Alex Tession

I woke up with a start and groaned at the hollering. I rubbed my face tiredly and put on a blue shirt and some black jeans. I went down the stairs and saw my dad with a neko. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly confused. I gave her a studious look then looked back at my father who seemed to be expecting a thank you or something. I bit my lip and instead of squealing with joy over the neko, I sighed slowly. " Dad, what is this all about? "

Daniel Wade

I watched all the puny nekos get sold one by one. I sighed with boredom then one caught my eye. " 500 going once...twice..." The auctioneer shouted. Then last second, I raised my hand. " 550!" The man who was about to win her gave me a hateful glare but I shrugged. " 550! Going once....twice...SOLD!" The man yelled. I crossed my arms in a satisfied manor and smirked at the man who now looked as though he wanted to strangle me.

( xD seems that the man who lost is pissed XDDD)

Naomi sat there, looking at the man who was about to get her, but someone else raised the price by $50. A blonde man with red eyes, but yet..he looked normal. And before she knew it, she was sold to that man and the auctioneer picked her up and nodded at the blonde, waiting for him to claim his prize.

Amatis who lay crumpled in fear, heard the doors lock click, then the woosh of the larger door following. A large figure stepped forward, grabbing her by the arm in a quick motion, snapping on the leather lead without a second glance, the figured yanked forward. Amatis gave a sharp yelp, trying to recoil back from her captor, but his strength simply put a strangle hold on her throat. Giving up in a dizzy daze, she followed in a limp.

The light of the moon appeared quickly, the crowd of vampires showing in the stark lamination. There faces were a blur in her fester of tears and puffed red cheeks. She gave a another sniffle, before she felt a fierce slap.

"Perk up, girl, if you wanna get sold," a deep voice growled to her. Picking up her stride, she whipped her face. Sold? In her shock she nearly forgot why she had been breed. Lead up to the auction block, she felt her lead tighten, forcing her to stand, waiting her turn. Seeing another neko, she gave a bitter frown hearing the girl had been sold to the highest bidder. A blond with terrifying crimson eyes.

Daniel Wade

I looked down at the neko and almost instantly, the rich smell of flowing blood made it's way to my nose. I smirked and handed the man the money (which was short of 10 dollars but the auctioneer didn't seem to notice). I chuckled and tugged rather roughly at her leash and led her to the car.

Naomi winced slightly and followed him, not sure what to say. Her ears pinned on her head and her eyes looking down at the floor. He didnt seem rude but then he did since he tugged her leash pretty hard

Daniel Wade

I looked at her and rolled my eyes before looking ahead. " So do you have a name or do I have to name you something like snowball..." I crooned.

Naomi looked at him "..I look nothing like a ball of snow.." she said before speaking again "Naomi..." she told him, her ears lifting up just a bit and waiting for him to reply

Daniel Wade

I looked at her again and pretended like I just noticed. " Oh." I said flatly as I looked around for my car. " I'm Daniel." I replied looking at her out of the corner of my eye.

He is really..flat..he doesnt seem very lively either..I guess I just have to stick with it for as long as i'm with this guy.. "..It's nice to meet you, Daniel..." she said, watching him as he looked for his car. There were just so many that even herself would lose her own car. If she had one anyway.

Lynx gaped when she saw the mansion, though slowly shut her mouth when suddenly led out of the car and into the huge building. Suddenly Alex came down the stairs and looked at her, she looked back emotionlessly.

A thought slowly came into her head, that maybe he didn't want her, or even a neko.

Lavi Zemmi

"Hmm about me well I like hmm well a bit of everything they an't nothing I don't like." I said as I leaned over to her and helped her put her seatbelt on but only to freeze up and start starting at Rose's neck as my fangs began to show and my eyes where fixed on her neck.

Daniel Wade

I only nodded then smiled triumphantly when I found my car. I tugged sharply and walked over to it. I opened the door for her and tied the leash to the seat in front of her. Smirking, I went in the car and pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

Jason Tession

I frowned at his response. " I bought her for you. Just thought you would like a pet. Oh also because for some reason, you can't clean up your messes." I continued as I looked at him keenly. " Her name is Lynx."

Alex Tession

Why...I sighed and walked over to her and offered a smile as well as my hand. " You hungry? " I asked not exactly knowing what else to say to the poor creature.

Sayuri Rose

I shifted nervously in my seat as he looked at me hungrily. " Go ahead. " I squeaked quietly.

Naomi winced slightly and followed, only to get into the car and have him tie her to the seat like a dog. She looked out the window and watched everything pass by. Trees, cars, everything. This was her new life and she had to accept it "..M-Master?" her eyes looked over and studied him "...Do you have sweets at home..?"

She glanced over at Jason, then back to Alex and then he was in front of her, offering his hand. She took it, and shook lightly, muttering a small 'Hello'. Then he asked if she was hungry.. "Oh, um, a little I guess." Lynx said, even though her stomach had been rumbling with hunger for quite a while now...

Lavi Zemmi

"no" I said quietly as I some how managed to back away from her and sit back into my seat placing one hand on my head covering my eyes. "If I feed whenever i'll never stop so I run on a strict feeding plan I guess you could say" I said as I tapped the drivers hatch as in to say we can go I was breathing heavily.

Jason Tession

I merely shrugged as they left for the kitchen. I walked over to my armchair and started to read the news.

Alex Tession

I looked at my neko and led her to the kitchen. I opened the pantry and fridge and looked for anything I could eat as well. " Pick anything you like." I said softly.

Daniel Wade

I shook my head no in response to her question. " But I guess we can run by a store and buy some. " I added as I made a turn.

Sayuri Rose

I tilted my head curiously at him. Well, at least he can control himself. I thought to myself. Then I smiled sweetly at him, realizing that maybe he's not all that bad. Just then my stomach rumbled rather loudly and my cheeks turned red. " Master? I'm hungry..." I said so softly, it was barely noticeable.

"N-No! Y-You dont have to go through all that trouble for me, Master..." she thought about others rather then herself most of the time. And having her master just go to a shop for sweets made her think it was way too much trouble for him.

@strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back