• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I will not yield

general ostruppen

General Ostruppen
This Rp will take place around the time of the Roman Empires peak of power. You have the options to be warriors fighting for different factions for different reasons and become the best and defeat rome for your own glory. For those of you who are considering to fight for the Roman empire you guy's will be given hell but will start off with an advantage of some sort. Each of you will have a warrior character and a leader (there shall only be 3 roman players). Keep in mind this rp will include dice and I will develop several systems and such. I am looking for around 4-8 people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ostruppen I'm in! so can I be a Roman Legionnaire or are we starting as Auxiliaries?

out of the 3 roman leaders one of them will lead a auxiliary army. Your warrior can be anyone or be a Roman soldier if yah want.

@DefendKebab1918

Thats fine, if yah have others that might be interested in joining and being in other factions let me know. Just keep in mind that Auxiliary and Legionaries will have there strength and weaknesses.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]other factions

[/QUOTE] Carthage? Germanics? Greeks? Celtics? oh also I guessed that but Legionnaries get paid more :)

DefendKebab1918 said:
Carthage? Germanics? Greeks? Celtics? oh also I guessed that but Legionnaries get paid more :)
There will be Germanics, Celtics, and other tribal people, for the other factions like Greeks, carthaginians and others will be revolting and trying to take back there land and such. If they succeed they can proceed to exact there revenge on rome. If I get enough people I will further explain and such. Yeah legionares do get paid but they don't have the variety of battle skills that the auxiliary do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back