• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I want you! - Long Term RP

KayceyRonson

Hello everyone! I'm Kay, and this is my very first RP Nation post, so please, be kind to me!:) Since Omegle has been seriously getting on my nerves lately because of so many rude people *cries* I decided to try and find rp partners around here, and I'm sure we will have a LOT of fun!

About me:
1- I am very active, and I'll be keeping an eye on RP Nation a lot :)
2- I prefer to do romance involved RP's. Of course I would love other genres, but romance has to be included in the rp.
3- I prefer to do MxF pairings, and I would happily play the male or female characters, and I would love to double :)
4- I will be willing to RP AU or Cannon, so if you're in doubts, please shoot me a PM and ask :)

What I'm dying to RP (below some of them are a few suggestions of pairings, but I'm open to do others!)

Star Wars 

* Sith x Aspiring Jedi
* Jedi Master x Padawan
* Anakin x Padmé 
* Obi Wan x OC

Lord of the Rings

* Arwen x Aragorn

* Aragorn x OC

* Legolas x OC

* Please make me a suggestion :)

Chicago Fire or Chicago PD

* Any ship would be perfect!

Grey's Anatomy - Only watched seasons 1-9

* April x Jackson

* Derek x Meredith

* Lexi x Mark

* Any Canon x OC pairing would be amazing :)

House MD

* Chase x Cameron

- Hawaii 5-0

* Anything :)

- Infernal Devices
* Cannon x OC

* Jem x Tessa

* Magnus x Camille

* Will x Tessa

* Gabriel x Cecily

Mortal Instruments
* Magnus x Alec

* Clary x Jace

* Simon x Izzy

* OC x OC

* Cannon x OC

Divergent

* Tris x Four

* Christina x Will

* Cannon x OC

Hunger Games

* Peeta x Katniss

* Finnick x Annie

* Gale x Madge

* Clove x Cato

* Johanna x Gale

* Finnick x Johanna

* OC x OC

* Cannon x OC

- Teen Wolf

* Almost any ship :)

The Originals

* Elijah x Katherine

* Klaus x Camille

* OC x Cannon

Vampire Diaries

* Elena x Damon

* Caroline x Klaus

* Caroline x Stefan

* Make me a suggestion :)

- Anything set in medieval or victorian times
- Anything about forbidden love or similar

If there's any fandom similar to these ones that you would like to RP, please feel free to ask, I may have forgotten a few of the fandoms I like :)

Please comment or PM me ! 

Thank you! *

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you watched Game of Thrones? (Assuming you're over the age of 18, lol) It's nearly as similar to Lord of the Rings (if you count Sean Bean, haha)

We can do an RP during the first season if you would like to do so. I have an OC whose a foster of House Reed (Will learn in season 3 who i'm talking about) who goes to Winterfell when word of Ned offering his sons (including Jon) for marriage.

Hey, I was wondering if you'd want to do a medieval or Victorian rp (or both idc) maybe we could throw in forbidden love too since thats also something I'm interested in? I've got a couple plots in mind : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back