• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I want YOU as my partner! (will do more than Fantasy!)

Gossip

Not Afraid of God; Afraid of Man
You, my new friend, may just be who I'm looking for!

My name is Spoken, and I come back from a long hiatus with a craving for fun stories and OOC chatter. Should these things sounds good to you, read on!

I'm mostly looking for partners who enjoy chatting in OOC threads or PM in order to talk setting and character, brainstorm world and plot, and would just enjoy generally fangirl(or fanboy!)ing about our story with me. Constant OOC conversation is vital to me, and I would appreciate someone who would lead just as much as I do instead of constantly just following my cues. My second expectation is at least two paragraphs of good roleplaying per post, along with excellent rp etiquette. Lastly, I would like someone who would understand if I would not answer every single day.

Should these expectations of mine not be too much for you, I have a few cravings I would like to share with you.

Right now, I'd be game exploring Horror, Scifi and Western, three genres I find interesting but never really got into trying out. Even more awesome would be to mix one or more of these three with other genres that are not usually found in these genres.

I'm always up for Fantasy, and Fairytales are also interesting to play around with. I've always plots running around my head, so you just need to state a fairytale or a subtype of the fantasy genre and I'll get to work spewing what I've in store.

As for Romance, as long as we got a plot and a general idea of where we want to go, I'm all for it no matter what setting we use. I'd love unusual pairings, though! Some ideas would be:
  • Delinquent / Waiter or Waitress
  • Knight / Priest(ress?)
  • Singer / Bartender
  • Witch / Spy
While I love these pairings, conventional pairings written in original ways also make me very happy!

Finally, I write both M/F, M/M and F/F - I also play both genders and am all for multiple characters and NPCs.

Interested? Do tell me!

I am not sure if you are looking for a group rp... But if you are... I have this which is fantasy, romance, etc etc.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-chronicles-of-eiriond-unlimited-players.336028/

If not, I am up for some good 1x1. I can do any pairings if the storyline is strong. I like worldbuilding, but I can also go with a mellow setting if necessary. I do not reply daily tho. Expect... a minimum of one post per week but with my best efforts to keep you updated daily :)

let me know!
Oh but inspiration... I guess I've really been craving some good post-apocalyptic rp? Or maybe some modern/realistic setting. Yeah, that'd be good. The outcast+popular pairing is always my guilty pleasure ahhaha.

I am not sure if you are looking for a group rp... But if you are... I have this which is fantasy, romance, etc etc.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-chronicles-of-eiriond-unlimited-players.336028/

If not, I am up for some good 1x1. I can do any pairings if the storyline is strong. I like worldbuilding, but I can also go with a mellow setting if necessary. I do not reply daily tho. Expect... a minimum of one post per week but with my best efforts to keep you updated daily :)

let me know!
Oh but inspiration... I guess I've really been craving some good post-apocalyptic rp? Or maybe some modern/realistic setting. Yeah, that'd be good. The outcast+popular pairing is always my guilty pleasure ahhaha.

Nice to meet you! I'll check the group rp, but I'm also always up for slower posting partners, so do PM me if you feel like it! Thanks for visiting, at any rate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back