• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I want to roleplay terribly...

Amanene13

Your Friendly Neighborhood Yandere
I'm looking for roleplay partners... I've been wanting to roleplay for ages but never been able to because friends are always too busy or can never stick to a plan or whatever... and I don't want to just lame 1on1 or oneliners or anything dumb like that. I want a nice little group who could help plan a setting and just you know... roleplay with me. I've been hesitant posting anywhere on here because of my introvertedness and inability to come up with a good plot by myself and fear of ERP and oneliners. I just...want to do something fun and possibly longterm. If anyone would like to attempt to work with me, you may most certainly reply with ideas and such! Thanks in advance, I'm sorry for my poor and needy sounding post. I just couldn't stand it anymore.

I just wanted to say the title is misleading.

Are you looking for group, then? In that case its best to post in group checks.

Agreed. You'd probably have more luck in looking for Groups and specifying that you want your group to be small.

But hey, I'd be interested in something like that :D  

@Amanene13

I just wanted to say the title is misleading.

Are you looking for group, then? In that case its best to post in group checks.

I'm sorry about that, I wasn't necessarily sure where or how to go about my post.

just lame 1on1 or oneliners or anything dumb like that

Wow...  Let's not lump 1x1 in with one liners.  I know a lot of vary talented players who only participate in 1x1.  Personally, I think RPs work better with only two people.  I know they have a higher survival rate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back