• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ€”๐™„ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™Š ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™€๐™‘๐™€ (X-Files inspo RP)

Damn.
This looks cool.
Got a place for one more?

My phone seems to have lost data. I had an image worked on there. I went to start unlimited data today that would start right away, but still nothing is loading, and I have to come to this site with different access just now. Sorry but I have to say I am being held up.

It went really badly. The phone was old, but until then it was not giving me problems. Then data was not being loaded. So I went to get unlimited data, which of course costs more. But still nothing was loading. This next day I went to say the phone does not load things though I had started the unlimited data plan. So they told me the phone doesn't work, and they don't do anything to fix it, and I still have unlimited data that costs much more without a phone for it, so now I had to additionally buy a new phone for the unlimited data plan I got already. I could hardly afford all this sudden additional cost, I have other bills, with a new phone and this unlimited data plan that maybe I did not and do not need. And what I had done with the previous phone is lost and I have to start over.

It went really badly. The phone was old, but until then it was not giving me problems. Then data was not being loaded. So I went to get unlimited data, which of course costs more. But still nothing was loading. This next day I went to say the phone does not load things though I had started the unlimited data plan. So they told me the phone doesn't work, and they don't do anything to fix it, and I still have unlimited data that costs much more without a phone for it, so now I had to additionally buy a new phone for the unlimited data plan I got already. I could hardly afford all this sudden additional cost, I have other bills, with a new phone and this unlimited data plan that maybe I did not and do not need. And what I had done with the previous phone is lost and I have to start over.
Sorry to hear about the stress! Do you mind making your way to the OOC if you run into any issues or updates? I want to keep the interest check open for bumps and people who are just throwing interest in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back