• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ€”๐™„ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™Š ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™€๐™‘๐™€ (ooc)

Hey, just to confirm, we can still post character sheets tomorrow right? Not sure I'll have time to finish mine up until tomorrow morning (PST)
Take your time! Lots of folks asked for extensions so itโ€™s all good

Hey everyone! To those whoโ€™ve posted placeholders or requested extensions Iโ€™m just gonna extend the app deadline to the 1st <3

d62b1f4181cd5f07c1029717717da643.jpg

Making characters a little older can be nice since that means I can stuff more history in their background.

Also slightly off-topic, but I love that the average age for characters so far is 30+!

Yeah I love it! Glad to see! Whatever floats your boat FireMaiden FireMaiden , she def looks like sheโ€™s in her 30s to some degree so whatever you feel works for your history โค๏ธ

i'm afraid i'm gonna have to break the 30 streak. ๐Ÿ˜ญ my actress is only 26 and the max i was planning to bump her up was 27-28

i'm afraid i'm gonna have to break the 30 streak. ๐Ÿ˜ญ my actress is only 26 and the max i was planning to bump her up was 27-28
THATS ALSO PERF NO WORRIES camila morrone is too gorgeous as well

Also just as a heads up if my character is accepted, I work full time and I'm in college, so I sometimes may forget to pop in. If that happens, just yell at me

thanks for showing me that there were posts in this thread rpn :/ :/

anyway, i'm like 90% done with my sheet but, as i'm prone to do, decided i'd rather do something slightly different so. probably gonna write an entirely new character sheet tonight lmao

thanks for showing me that there were posts in this thread rpn :/ :/

anyway, i'm like 90% done with my sheet but, as i'm prone to do, decided i'd rather do something slightly different so. probably gonna write an entirely new character sheet tonight lmao
DONT PUSH URSELF TOO HARD!! i extended the deadline so fr take ur time dont stress :xFsmile:

me shooting myself in the foot by playing a character infinitely smarter than me ๐Ÿซฃ in other words, my app is done teehee

me shooting myself in the foot by playing a character infinitely smarter than me ๐Ÿซฃ in other words, my app is done teehee
love love love love love him!
i was being nosey and decided to read before he was finished. ๐Ÿ˜ญ i can't wait to read the rest when i have some extra time.

okay. he's up. i give you the most mentally stable member of the team. he saw a weird fish once.
NOT HIM PUNCHING IT IN THE NOSE i love him

love love love love love him!
i was being nosey and decided to read before he was finished. ๐Ÿ˜ญ i can't wait to read the rest when i have some extra time.
thank youuu <3 it was really fun researching for him. i also love how ur app looks so far, cryptids my beloved

WHEN ICDONT GET ANY NOTIFS ON ME OWN THREAD!!

Great to see apps coming along!! Iโ€™ll slow trickle accepted folks into the discord Friday, but please donโ€™t judge if itโ€™s not fully pretty by then

Making it easier for myself to check back on in if I donโ€™t get notifs

IF YOU ARE FINISHED YOUR APP react to this message

IF YOU ARE NOT (come Friday evening at the latest), REACT WHEN YOU ARE DONE

If youโ€™ve already messaged that youโ€™re done you should be fine but feel free to react anyway for posterity if you see this message!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back