• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ€”๐™„ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™Š ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™€๐™‘๐™€ (ooc)

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…

Any questions I can answer I will! Feel free to start chatting character ideas and whatnot as well. In terms of CS I should be able to get that up shortly!!

If folks want a discord ooc sooner than later as well I can put that together too!

(Also the CS will NOT be incredibly detailed so rest easy I will not require a whole WACK of personality and background related questions/etc)

Discord (:<

i have one freak in particular that will make you lose your mind donโ€™t worry, iโ€™ve got plans ๐Ÿ˜Ž

i have one freak in particular that will make you lose your mind donโ€™t worry, iโ€™ve got plans ๐Ÿ˜Ž

charmed-me-the-office.gif

I am excited. I've been following this military account that documents and discusses paranormal experiences by US Servicefolks. A few include the Giant of Kandahar, extinct species, UFOs, etc. Lots to work with background wise lol.

ooh thats really cool! feel free to get a little fun with it as well, no need to be wholly based on anecdotal experience!

CS def gonna be Tomorrow (19th), will ping everyone whoโ€™s messaged

huzzah! there are so many face claims that i wanna see hereโ€” i cannot wait to pop my placeholder up when i get on desktop eee

I'm def interested in this... Gonna set up a placeholder on the cs thread in a bit OwO

I'm starting to get some ideas for a skeptic-leaning scruffy lad... Possibly dilf energy. Maybe even divorced father. Am I catering to my own interests? Perhaps.

I've started writing him and I'm getting sooooo excited omg. He's gonna be so soggy and depressed

How about a teen character who is prone to hysterical behavior from flashbacks of some experience that when described makes no sense to anyone? Yet there are clues in the descriptions that others do not understand. The character should be named Hardy Demore.IMG_20231121_045215.jpg

How about a teen character who is prone to hysterical behavior from flashbacks of some experience that when described makes no sense to anyone? Yet there are clues in the descriptions that others do not understand. The character should be named Hardy Demore.View attachment 1125961
Ooh so close ๐Ÿ˜ this is an FBI show based character roleplay, so every character has to be an FBI agent. Hope that helps!

3 days til Deadline! Shoot me a message if you need an extension (deadline just will be for me to get my butt in gear for the discord and to invite folks in)

Proper RP start will be when everyoneโ€™s available so no rush but I want to try to get things moving in a week or so!

I will say then Hardy Demore is a young rookie in the force who was a promising graduate from school, while with his idealism others do not understand, and a mysterious haunted past.

Hey, just to confirm, we can still post character sheets tomorrow right? Not sure I'll have time to finish mine up until tomorrow morning (PST)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back