• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I want more RPing friends :(

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First and foremost, I can be incredibly picky when it comes to grammatical/spelling errors in writing. Like, if there are going to be mistakes (either big ones or a bunch of minor ones) in each of your posts then I'm probably going to have a hard time RPing with you and may very well end up stopping the RP altogether. :/

Secondly, I'm not all too great at coming up with lasting storylines myself...so if you want to RP with me then please be able to write extensive detail into your own character, give a solid and plot-twist kinda background for them, and then be able to add to the world we create, even be willing to create NPCs for scenes as we go along. I tend to be able to make a good foundation for stories and can even create the world around the story. But when it comes to continuing the RP for a long time, I sometimes find it hard to keep adding to the world all by myself. >.<

Now that the nitty-gritty is outta the way, I really do want to find more friends to RP with on here. I tend to absolutely love post-apocalyptic themes and other modern/realistic themes in general. I can really enjoy a good fantasy story (especially if we can make anthro characters) and can enjoy some ridiculousness (kinda like how ridiculous scenes can get in manga/anime), but not too much of it. A little comedy relief here and there, y'know?

I'd lay out a big list of specifics, but would rather get in contact with people in PMs after they express interest here. It's easier to just chat with someone and get to know what they like, as opposed to me writing a huge list and likely missing something I still would love to RP. 

Hello. I'd certainly be interested in a fantasy RP with anthro characters or something set in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Hello. I'd certainly be interested in a fantasy RP with anthro characters or something set in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Sounds good to me. PM me and we can sort out the details there. :)

Hi! If you're still looking, would you like to discuss some possible ideas for roleplays over PM? I prefer fantasy and modern, but I'd be happy to exchange ideas.

Hi!

You said you wanted friends, plural, so can I be one of yours?

My grammar's good enough, and I'm capable of long paragraphs and a complex storyline.

Post-apocalyptic themes, fantasy themes, realistic/modern themes... given enough time, I'll adapt to any roleplay.

PM me maybe?

@Lioness075

What do you think of zombies? I love zombies

Or a post-apocalyptic world where after an explosion on a global scale humans have evolved to become fused to different things, sometimes useless, of the natural world (ex: guy has a rock fused to his head, girl has wings across her back)?

I'm interested so like PM me when u get a chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! If you're still looking, would you like to discuss some possible ideas for roleplays over PM? I prefer fantasy and modern, but I'd be happy to exchange ideas.

Sure! I've kinda hit a wall lately in that I can't actually come up with many great ideas on my own so I hope you've got some good ones. :S

Hi!

You said you wanted friends, plural, so can I be one of yours?

My grammar's good enough, and I'm capable of long paragraphs and a complex storyline.

Post-apocalyptic themes, fantasy themes, realistic/modern themes... given enough time, I'll adapt to any roleplay.

PM me maybe?

@Lioness075

Right, I'm looking for friends, but we're more of acquaintances when we first meet, buddy. :P  Yes, I am looking for friends, but it's up for debate as to whether or not we'll be friends beyond being acquaintances at first. ^^

Sounds good to me. ^^

Right, well, as said before, I'm really lacking in the world-making on my end here so I'm kinda hoping you can come up with something yourself. Of course, we can discuss the details before just rolling with whatever. >.<

And did you miss the whole memo of me saying for anyone interested to PM me? xD I guess it's whatever, though.

What do you think of zombies? I love zombies

Or a post-apocalyptic world where after an explosion on a global scale humans have evolved to become fused to different things, sometimes useless, of the natural world (ex: guy has a rock fused to his head, girl has wings across her back)?

I'm interested so like PM me when u get a chance!

Uhh, I can't really say I like them considering they're likely to try to eat my face off. RP-wise, I could work with them, as long as they aren't the main focus of the whole RP. I prefer zombie RPs to be more focused on the humans and their survival, kinda like how The Walking Dead handles things.

Oookay...how does one guy have a rock fused to his head and then a girl has wings? Sorry, buddy, but that one sounds just a bit off to me lol.

...did either of you bother to read the whole PM me if you're interested part? -.-

Oh alright, great! Do you have any plot or pairing cravings?

Not really for either of those. I honestly have had trouble coming up with any plots or even worlds to play in myself. I'm hoping anyone interested here can come up ideas themselves and offer them to me. Then we can go back and forth until we agree on something.

Not really for either of those. I honestly have had trouble coming up with any plots or even worlds to play in myself. I'm hoping anyone interested here can come up ideas themselves and offer them to me. Then we can go back and forth until we agree on something.

Would you like to do have a look at my search thread then?

Before I look into your thread, I just want to let you know that when it comes to romance, I don't like any of the physical aspects of it. If that's all right with you if we keep any and all physical aspects out (of course, hugging isn't ruled out in this case lol), then I'll read your thread. >.<

Before I look into your thread, I just want to let you know that when it comes to romance, I don't like any of the physical aspects of it. If that's all right with you if we keep any and all physical aspects out (of course, hugging isn't ruled out in this case lol), then I'll read your thread. >.<

Do you count kissing and cuddling in that? Or just no sexual stuff?

Do you count kissing and cuddling in that? Or just no sexual stuff?

I said only hugging would be excluded from my dislike of physical intimacy. I suppose cuddling could be excluded as well, assuming it is only cuddling that takes place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back