• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I wanna do a fantasy rp

Piss Muffin

here is the plot i came up with

you (or you's) have woken up on a hill. where are you? you don't know but it's familiar. sounds from your childhood, a mourning doves coo, and a chill breeze rustling millions of leaves. wait... leaves? you find that you are surrounded by an ocean of trees. every kind imaginable from common oak to strange blue glowing ones spread out randomly as if a toddler had made it. off to the west is a massive city of short squat buildings straight from the medieval age. you see another person (or people) lying next to you strangely you feel you know them like a ghost of a memory yet you are sure you've never seen them.

If people are interested, for a group? I JUST realized this is in the 1x1 section though, which is my bad 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back