• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I turned out liking you more than I originally planned.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello world. Nice to meet ya!
My names Elaine, I don't like nicknames so just Elaine will do. <3

At the moment my inbox is pretty dry. So I'm on the hunt for a writer to maybe start something with me. (As I'm sure everyone else is also, who would have guessed right!? :I)

Here's a few things.
-I only write as a female character. Why? Welp, my male reminds me too much of my brother and I'd like me to just be me. Got it? Kinda, cool!!
-Romance is pretty much all I do. Sorry world, my stories are dark. I like to see my characters struggle.
-I just love long term, stories. Let's write for months, weeks, hours!!
-I'm on pretty often. Yet I work part time and as much as my boyfriend looks like he hates me in my avatar picture we've been together almost 4 years. (So I'd say my life is pretty adult like.)
-Give me something. Give me at least two good strong solid paragraphs. (And I'll do my best to give you more!! Challenge me, make me use my brain!)
-I don't mind modern fantasy yet, I'll have a hard time following if it's a little over done. Feel me!? Maybeee.
-I don't mind doing family stories either! A single mother and her child..etc..

Please remember I like to make my characters suffer. If we go the romance route, I'm looking for someone who can give me a strong, male figure with his own issues that my o/c had to help him deal with along with his own. No time limit, no matter is off the table. Just come write. <3.

Sure just send me message!!
Bumpity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back