I thought it was a mistake, But it's my life now <3 -Actual RP-

Carter woke up to Chad shaking her on the shoulder, She jerks up "What?!..What happend?" She says and sits up rubbing her head. Carter gets out of the car and walks into the hospital "My I'm sorry, I fell asleep " she tells her and looks down, Carter looks up at Chad and bites her lip. "I'm Scared.." cat tells her mom, and sits down at the waiting room. 
@Lori Williams @ForgottenBlood

Haru read over both texts before groaning. People sucked. He could have stayed home at this rate!

"Mr. Dane. Phone away and pay attention please." His art teacher spoke as she went over the different types of perspective.

Resting his head on the table he waited impatiently for the bell to ring after putting the phone back in his pocket.

Michelle managed a smile. "It's gonna be okay." She said, gently kissing her daughter's forehead. The doctor soon called them and she walked over to the room. "Honey c'mon." She told Cat.

(@Nyankitty!:3)

Cat grabbed her purse and walked into the room. Cat sighed and ran a hand throught her red hair " Mom, im scared..." she bite she her lip and waits for the doctor to come in. 5 mintues later the doctor finally arrived " Hi, im docter Evans" she nods and looks down. " This morning, She called me from school saying she threw up.. And i toke her out to eat.. she looked even more sick.. Do you know what wrong with her?" Her mom asks and cat looks up at chad. -He looks worried..- she says in her mind.

@Lori Willilams @ ForgottenBlood

Chad sat down in the chair that was provided by the hospital.He looked out the window until the doctor had come in and said a few things to Catt then her mother proceeded to talk about what had happen to her today.Chad didn't say anything though and kept quiet the whole time but,he was listening to everything that was going on.he stood up and walked over to the huge window that was in the room and looked down below;they were so high up.The rain fell down and the sky began to get darker as well "Will she be ok doc?"he said to the doctor who was in the room but,didn't make eye contact with her and instead he kept his vision on the outside appearance.

Cat looked at chad, She smiled and looked over to the doctor and her mom "Mostly likely, We just have to do a few health test and some blood work" Dr. Evans stated. The doctor walked out and cat relaxed "Mom. I don't want to want to do blood work" she says groggily and walks over to Chad and sits in his lap "Hey babe.. Its gonna be ok." She kisses his lips when he looks up and walks back to the bed thing in there and sits down.

@ForgottenBlood 
@ForgottenBlood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back