• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I think we'd be good together, maybe?

Knock

Well, okay that might have been a bit forward, and presumptuous but hey maybe we would be good Rp partners together. Anyway I want to keep this as short and sweet as I can.

I'm new to this site but not to role-play. I work full time and will be attending college in the fall so you won't get replies from me every day but at least three or four a week sometimes more.

Everything I ask of you I hold myself to the same for example when I ask for a least a paragraph from you, you will receive at least that much from me. I know that real life gets busy so I'm not asking for a post a week just whenever you can. If you get bored or want to drop the rp, or change it just let me know I'm fairly easy going, and I'll do the same for you.

I do have some plots and I'll share those with you.

Six Months:
Muse A is in their mid thirties and life isn't going as they planned. They aren't married, don't have any kids, and to make matters worse just broke up with their current significant other. Fortunately their friend takes them away to Las Vegas to have some fun and forget. For the most part it works that is until their final night of fun. Muse A then has to go back to reality and being lonely again, so they drink and drink far to much. Enter Muse B who is in their mid twenties, things are going well for them just finished school and life is good. They went to Vegas to celebrate with their friends, though is out growing the whole party all time point in their live and wants something more stable. Muse B happens to see Muse A alone at the bar and strikes up a conversation. Why, because Muse B is certain that Muse A is who they were destined to be with forever, true love. Vegas being Vegas and Muse A being far to gone and the idea of having someone at home being much to appealing agrees to marry Muse B.

Muse A wakes up with a horrible hangover and no memory of the night before. It was quite the shock to wake up and find another person in their bed, it's even more of a fright to have Missed B wake up kiss them. Which then leads to Muse B explaining they got married and Muse A said that they could just move into their place. Muse A can't believe this is happening and demand s a divorce, but Muse B counters with "Just give me six months to show you that we are meant to be, after that if you still want a divorce then we can have one." Muse A is reluctant, but Muse B refuses to budge on this and seems so confident that eventually Muse A agrees. Will Muse B succeed or fail, what problems will come up for the couple, how is Muse A going to explain this to their family? (I'm fine with either role and we can change or add things to this plot.)

Go away:
Muse A has been in love with Muse B since before they were even supposed to know what love was. They grew up together and had always been close, however as they got older Muse B attracted the attention of Muse C. Muse C unlike Muse A came from a well off family and could offer Muse B the world. Muse B likes both Muse A and C for different reasons, ultimately though they go to their oldest friend and say they want to be with them, to have Muse A say "Go away, I'm not the one for you." It was the hardest thing for Muse A to do but Muse C had more to offer Muse B and Muse A wanted what was best for Muse B, which wasn't themselves unfortunately. Where will this trio go from here? I don't know it's up to us, I'm hoping someone will help me find an end for this trio. (I'm fine with playing multiple roles for this, and adding a role or adding to this plot and making changes as well. This is a partnership after all )

Anyway those are the plots I have for now but if you have something you'd like to try out or a pairing you are craving and think we'd be a good match, please leave me a comment below or send a PM. Thanks, and hope that you have a Wonderful Day!!!

Oh hi!! Did you still want to write!? If so send me message!!(:

Hello, I will be sending you a message later this evening my day got unexpectedly busy and I'm going to be sitting down for supper soon. After that I'll shoot you a PM!

Tbh I like them both, and willing to give either one a shot :) I'm about to head to bed so when I'm awake I will shoot you a PM unless you beat me to it first!

Tbh I like them both, and willing to give either one a shot :) I'm about to head to bed so when I'm awake I will shoot you a PM unless you beat me to it first!
Hi, thank you for your interest, I have to work a twelve hour shift, but after that I will get back to you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back