• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hey everyone! alright so I’m back into Harry Potter yet again. yeah. so here’s a spiffy brand new search!

about me
—————

— my name is Juniper, though you can also call me Juju/Juni, Pastel, or Shark!
— I’m a trans guy. My pronouns are he/purr/fox, I welcome any other neos
— I’m 21, almost 22, years old
— my timezone is EST
— I’m autistic and I have anxiety and ADHD. I love rambling to my partners about my hyperfixations and special interests
— I love OOC chatting in general! I love making memes, headcanons, playlists, incorrect quotes, etc with my roleplay partners!

about the roleplay/about you
——————————————

— please be 18+ of age
— All of my OCs are 5th-7th years. I do not roleplay 1st-4th years
— you must be LGBTQ+ friendly!
— realistic faceclaims only please!
— comfortable with OOC chatting
— I do love me some slowburn romance!
— when it comes to replying, be patient with me and I’ll be patient with you
— help with plotting please! You tell me your ideas, I tell you mine.
— please be comfortable and able to play multiple characters/ships

dealbreakers/no-nos
——————————-

— Homophobia/Transphobia/Racism - I don't want any of this in my roleplay, at all. This is a huge dealbreaker for me so I'm out of there if any of this is shown.
— 1st Person POV - I only RP in 3rd Person POV, and I would like you to do the same.
— Unwilling to Communicate. - So, I love chatting with my partners outside of RP. I love making memes, head canons, playlists, and all that for our characters. And if we're not talking to each other and just roleplaying and only talk when plotting, I'm going to feel pretty awkward and uncomfortable.
— Impatient + Fast Replies - Please do not bump me every 30 minutes - 1 hour for a reply, even if it's just OOC or IC.
— Ignoring + Not Reading the Rules - In this case, my dealbreakers. Please read these thoroughly. Failure to do so will result in me not interacting with you.
— Just Saying 'Hi', 'Hello', or 'I'm interested.' - Just... no. When you contact me, you have to tell me what you're interested in. If you DM me saying 'Hi' and nothing else, I'm not going to interact with you.
— Not Reading The Interest Check — if you message me asking me to roleplay something completely different and is not listed in the interest check (an example being a cc/cc pairing that I haven’t listed) then I’m not going to interact with you.

ghosting
————-

I am ghosting friendly! If you lose interest in the roleplay then you don’t have to tell me! I understand!

roleplay medium
————————-

I prefer to roleplay in threads. However, if you prefer to roleplay in DMs then that is completely alright with me!

gender pairings
————————

— I can do any gender pairing out there. M/M, F/F, M/F, M/NB, F/NB, etc!
— ALL of my OCs are LGBTQ+
— polyamory friendly! I’m polyamorous myself so I would love some poly ships!

PLEASE NOTE:
— for Golden Trio characters, I use fancast faceclaims instead of the movie actors. the only exception to this is Neville.
— I use headcanons for canon characters including gender and sexuality headcanons, so if this makes you uncomfortable then I’m not the roleplay partner for you.

oc/oc
———

i would prefer to do multiple pairings and ships for this. I can play up to 10 OCs with no problem.

canon/oc
—————

I can play for you:
harry potter, ron weasley, neville longbottom, ginny weasley, luna lovegood, hermione granger, george weasley, james potter, regulus black, sirius black, lily evans, remus lupin, pandora rosier, dorcas meadowes, marlene mckinnon, barty crouch jr

play for me please:
draco malfoy, fred weasley, neville longbottom, james potter, sirius black, lily evans, evan rosier, marlene mckinnon

(I will only play barty crouch jr in m/m pairings)

canon/canon pairings
——————————-

the bolded character is who I want to play. If both are bolded then I’ll play either. As always, I’m open to polyamory ships!

marauders era:
james potter x regulus black
sirius black
x remus lupin
barty crouch jr
x evan rosier
james potter x lily evans
lily evans
x mary macdonald
barty crouch jr x regulus black
pandora rosier x lily evans
regulus black
x remus lupin
remus lupin
x lily evans
james potter
x sirius black
marlene mckinnon
x dorcas meadowes
regulus black
x lily evans

golden trio:
draco malfoy x harry potter
luna lovegood
x ginny weasley
neville longbottom
x harry potter
ron weasley
x hermione granger
ron weasley
x harry potter
theodore nott
x neville longbottom

that’s all! if you’re interested then please DM me instead of commenting here. any comments will be deleted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back