• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

LOSTcheeto

Lost cheeto
Hey, Im looking for a long term partner. I'm open to ideas and I ask for FxM only. I love Fantasy, magic, action, and romance is a big thing for me. I Love new ideas so don't be afraid. I ask that when roleplaying, give me something to work with a paragraph. I know writers block well, but... at least try to give me something to work with.

Some pairings I like: VampirexHuman

Shape shifter x hunter

Fae x Human

Palace maid/ butler x Royal

ect. and I'm always open for ideas whether its pairings or ways of role play. Lets have fun!

I am interested in the Palace maid x Royal role play. I was thinking maybe something like Fire Emblem? BUt other then that I was curious how Shape shifter x hunter would work? I haven't heard of a Shape shifter pairing.

Oh cool! Well with the shape shifter x hunter one pretty much you can play with that idea. Whether the character changes into animals or other people. The hunter would be someone who can tell the difference between them and people. The shifters being a threat to people around them. And hunters being hired for the extermination of these.. Unique beings. And with the maidxroyalty I'm not completely aware of fire emblem but I'd like to try it if you are Zaxs

Have you never seen a fire emblem game before? It is very interesting and it is a tactics game, that allows players to control a small army and also have them become friends or possibly marry. With every battle you increase friendship until it becomes more, while also gain experience and leveling up your party, changing classes, and learning new skills.

I'm interested in the vampire X human rolepaly I've have a few ideas for it or the maid/ butler X Royal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back