• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I.S.H.A.R.D OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
i don't have any access to discord, unfortunately, so i won't be able to join the chat, but i am interested in the rp

its fine ìf you cant use discord, we can chat here. Are you having ideas for a character yet ?
hmm, i'm caught between the idea of twins with complementary abilities or a female character that's inspired by juliette ferrars from shatter me

sorry I just googled her xD, a twin should be a fresh idea but the juliette ferrars idea also sound cool... Also which side are you gonna join ? ISHARD or Phoenix, or none ?

sorry I just googled her xD, a twin should be a fresh idea but the juliette ferrars idea also sound cool... Also which side are you gonna join ? ISHARD or Phoenix, or none ?
LOL, it's alright. if i go for the twins, they would be in ishard. if i do the single character, she would be in phoenix

LOL, it's alright. if i go for the twins, they would be in ishard. if i do the single character, she would be in phoenix
please be the twin... we're terribly in short of good guys right nnow. If you do I'll insure you both of them will have their own parking space and a "I love my boss" mug.

please be the twin... we're terribly in short of good guys right nnow. If you do I'll insure you both of them will have their own parking space and a "I love my boss" mug.
ishard is the office, confirmed
i'm tempted to torture myself and make all three

lmao mood I couldn't choose between my two girls so I was like "I GUESS BOTH THEN?"
making all of them sounds like a great idea at first, and then you're struggling to write up a bio or are behind on ic posts

making all of them sounds like a great idea at first, and then you're struggling to write up a bio or are behind on ic posts
if you like them all, just make the CS as you like, you don't have to play all of them, keep a few as secondary character and play them whenever you like.

if you like them all, just make the CS as you like, you don't have to play all of them, keep a few as secondary character and play them whenever you like.
ooh that sounds like a good idea. thanks for the suggestion !

Sopranos Sopranos : i have a question ! for my twins, i was thinking of making one a natural super and the other a modified super. is that possible? or would both have been born natural supers?

Sopranos Sopranos : i have a question ! for my twins, i was thinking of making one a natural super and the other a modified super. is that possible? or would both have been born natural supers?

this is a cute idea, so I'll allow this one, yea then you can have a twin but one with power and one doesn't, then go on from there.

yes it would be, if their intention is good. They might have problem making friends though xD
Yeah, I expect making friends will be a challenge. lol

My character's intentions are good. Like, they were somehow convinced to join Phoenix because they were kind of impressionable during their late-teen years. I was thinking that they volunteered to partake in an experiment to become a modified superhuman, and having a kidnapped natural superhuman's DNA spliced into my character. Would this be okay?

Yeah, I expect making friends will be a challenge. lol

My character's intentions are good. Like, they were somehow convinced to join Phoenix because they were kind of impressionable during their late-teen years. I was thinking that they volunteered to partake in an experiment to become a modified superhuman, and having a kidnapped natural superhuman's DNA spliced into my character. Would this be okay?

Firstly, they wouldn't be able to just walk away from Phoenix like that, they wouldn't allow it and would likely to hunt them down. If they come to the ISHARD for protection or a change of mind, they would be welcomed but it would take more for ISHARD to employ them. I can only give you more opinion if I know more about the characters background

Remembrance Remembrance lmao, yeah, that's true. Gale's plants are just a tiny bit more susceptible because her vines shrivel up faster than normal plants would when on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back