• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I.S.H.A.R.D Lore and Setting

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Sopranos

The Sop

"Mankind Fears What It Doesn't Understand"

joseph-martinez-skyline-07-final.jpg

Institution of Super Human Advanced Research & Development - I.S.H.A.R.D
Institution of Super Human Advanced Research & Development is an organization with goals are to study, improve and protect the interest of superhumans. Even though it's unknown when was the organization was truly founded, there is no doubt that they've been operating for quite a long time before they revealed themselves to the public. The organization has many divisions that push their goals forward,such as the research division, training and education division, military division, intelligence division and many more to protect superhuman interests.

In 2025, the organization announced their existence to the world with the purpose of seeking cooperation from world governments. They claimed themselves as a home for every superhuman who weren't accepted by society. It caused great confusion to the world, but soon I.S.H.A.R.D were recognized by many countries. In January 2026, USA, Canada, France, England, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Spain and Brazil were the first countries to legalize and recognize I.S.H.A.R.D as the organization that represented the superhuman society. With the government recognition, superhumans became legal citizens if they're registered to the government and finish the Superhuman Power Control Program - S.P.C.P - from an I.S.H.A.R.D facility.

The Superhuman Power Control Program - S.P.C.P is a training program for superhumans to learn to control their powers. The result of this program is a certification proved that the trainee - a superhuman - is a disciplined superhuman citizen and won't be harmful for society. This is one of the requirements for a superhuman to be recognized as a legal citizen of a country that cooperates with I.S.H.A.R.D.

Other from the S.P.C.P, they also own a huge number of services and corporations that helps them fund their operations. One of the examples should be the Superhuman Control Force - S.C.F - a police force that is specialized in superhuman cases and neutralizing superhuman criminals. They also have a military force to defend their facilities from other hostile groups, research divisions, secret intelligence agencies,... All of these operations are funded with the purpose of protecting superhuman interest.

I.S.H.A.R.D is currently under the leadership of a young director, miss Vanessa Lawson. I.S.H.A.R.D New York is their HQ at the moment. Other than that, they also have facilities at many cities of many countries that cooperate with them, some of their largest facilities, for example, are I.S.H.A.R.D Seoul, I.S.H.A.R.D Tokyo, I.S.H.A.R.D Berlin, I.S.H.A.R.D Paris and I.S.H.A.R.D Los Angeles.

Last edited:

"The next evolution of man is just a small sacrifice away"

Phoenix%20Icon-Red.png

Phoenix

Phoenix is a paramilitary organization with a core belief that superhuman is the next step of human evolution, and they should dedicate to that cause just like any man, selflessly. Phoenix supports the principle that any methods of advancing humanity's ascension are entirely justified, including illegal or dangerous experimentation, terrorist activities, sabotage, kidnapping, and assassination.

It's also unknown when were they founded, but In 2028, 4 years after I.S.H.A.R.D announced their existence to the world, they did the same thing. They too, were clear about their goal to the world. In many nations, especially those who cooperated with I.S.H.A.R.D, Phoenix was declared as a terrorist organization.

With their goal and intention claimed clearly, Phoenix isn't as popular as I.S.H.A.R.D, especially with superhumans. Most of their partners, employers and soldiers are human. But even though coming after I.S.H.A.R.D, Phoenix soon proved to be a one of the greatest threat to superhumans. Their soldiers and agents operate with ruthlessness and great brutality. Their technology is superior than I.S.H.A.R.D’s due to their results from many lethal experimentation on superhumans, Phoenix is even known to have a facility that is specialized in creating weapons that can neutralize superhumans. Other than that, they find it easy working with mercenaries, and organized criminal groups. Their intelligence agency network is also one of the best. Another thing that made this group dangerous is that they don't have any problem employing superhumans, as long as they share the same goal and get the job done. After just one year after publication, Phoenix have showed that they have one clear goal in mind.

Phoenix’s leader is currently unknown at the moment, and so are many of their facilities.

Last edited:
The Cookie Factory“Literally the worst place in the world.” -Ivan, PNY News

“These cookies are disgusting.” -Soapman, GAM Journalism

“Eh, could be worse. 7/10.” First World News

Users who are viewing this thread

Back