• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I return again

LexiRK

Queen of Spades
Hello, it's been a while since I've been on here. I tend to role play off and on I guess. I want to get back into it again (hopefully).

Some things about me. I'm nice, usually. I'm really good with grammar, or I like to think that. I'm not a super advanced role player, more like somewhere in the middle. So don't expect like two paragraphs of text, the most you'll get is one. I don't have any real plots in mind but I like fantasy, modern, and I like Marvel and some anime shows. There's also shadow hunters, Sherlock, Harry Potter, some that things I just can't think of at the moment.

One last very important thing.

I am extremely awkward when it comes to talking to people. I am not good at it, I'm very antisocial. Patience is all I ask for. Thanks for reading.

Gritty; in this case I mean something with very high stakes, not much clarity on who's good and who's not, that sort of thing. If a character gets into trouble; no quick magical resolutions for them, but dealing with the consequences of their actions instead.

Urban; something set in a modern, metropolitan setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back