I Remember....

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

raw

Interesting story. I discovered this game in a college writing course for Fiction Writing. The professor said that by playing this game you could better get to know yourself, come up with ideas, and even play this game as if you are the character you are developing to make sure they are a round character.

Anyhow, this game can get pretty dark, but it makes you listen and discover things about those around you. You either see that people are a lot like you and you aren't alone or discover that things aren't always as they seem.

Idk if anyone will be interested in this, but I figured I could start.

[SIZE= 22px]Rules:[/SIZE]

1. You can only go if you didn't go previously.
  2. Your sentence must start with I Remember and it can go off the I Remember of the previous person.
  3. They must be honest from the heart.
  4. You are welcome to put a few I remembers if they intertwine or just one really long one.
  5. You are welcome to chat, but can only do so if you are posting an I Remember post.
  6. No useless clutter! Every post must start with I Remember!

Let us begin.

I Remember dangling from the side of the tree house, because the step fell off and I had to wait for someone to come save me since I was too small to manage the drop.

I remember a time in roblox where the games were original and fun, people didn't have issues with someone over a little thing, and the community was bright and lively

I also remember making my first friends, all thanks to Video games.

You can ask me about it and i might post it here without "I remember" if i have permission from @DemonKitten

I remember when I first discovered RP'ing on a minecraft server on a shitty, shitty, plot, then thinking to myself there had to be something better than whatever the hell I was doing.

I remember chilling outside on my scooter as a kid, but I was too afraid to go more than a block from my house so I would always just go back and forth.

I remember growing up really pool, but having this scooter with bike tires on it that was the dopest thing on the block. Pretty sure my mamma had fished it out of a dumpster.
Forgot how cool that piece of trash was until the above poster, so shout out to a good thread!

I remember falling off of a scooter face first, and being too scared to cry in front of the big kids so I held it in until I was inside and bawled like a baby. I have two scars on my chin from that - second was because I fell and cracked my chin again a few weeks later. (I was an accident prone little girl - not much has changed)

I remember getting mad at my brother because he threw a paper plane at me, so I retaliated by throwing a table at him. I also remember him crying like a baby because he fell into the fish pond outside my house, and me laughing like a hyena after that.

I remember when I first got my pet chickens, Lily, Ace, Midnight and Toffee. We found out a year later that Lily was the only girl, which was convenient for the names we gave them.

I remember life before mine was messed up.
I remember people before events destroyed them.
I remember remembering all this.

I remember waiting for the tram with a group of friends at midnight - when we saw one coming, we ran to it and got inside, to find out later that it was heading in the opposite direction from where we were going. Yes, we ran across the street to the other side of the road, thinking it was the tram we needed, because no one was looking where the tram came from and where it was heading.

I remember the times when you'd wait staring at the monitor for a reply to the roleplay you're apart of. I also remember when people didn't drop out because "the plot is slow," or some other bullshit reason. I remember when roleplays actually had an ending, because people didn't stop posting.

I remember the times when you'd wait staring at the monitor for a reply to the roleplay you're apart of. I also remember when people didn't drop out because "the plot is slow," or some other bullshit reason. I remember when roleplays actually had an ending, because people didn't stop posting.
Lucky bastard. I've never seen the end of an RP since 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Back