• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Refuse to Let You Die, It Goes Against My Better Interests.

"Well we cant pick it up, and its going to die sometime in its life, just one being alive is A problem" She said, thinking. "So I do not know hopw we will care for it"

Ashryn closed her eyes and screwed up her face in concentration. She was just about to give up, when she burst into flame.

It made a squeaky/crackly sound of happiness when it was finally picked up, looking up at Ashryn and laughed. It reached its hands out toward her, part of the branch still in its mouth,

The baby laughed and hugged her head, well if it sould with its little arms. Dolorosa walked over, "Wow, you seem to have a knack for this kind of stuff."

She nodded and walked into her tents, looking through her bags and found a couple of books and brought them out to her. "There we go"

Ashryn set the baby back down in the embers and put out her flames so she could flip through the book.

"Here we go. 'Protect Flesh From Flames'." she studied the spell for a moment. "I'm going to need some components."

The baby wriggled around and tried to grab the branch, in which Dolorosa gave it to it. "What do we call it?" She asked.

She held up her hand for silence. "In a moment."

Ashryn started chanting what sounded like a really dificult spell. As she chanted the air shimmered around her, and a vial appeared in her hand.

Ashryn uncorked the vial, and poyred the liwuid inside over her head while still chanting. The liquid soaked her hair and vanished into her skin.

Dolorosa moved quickly and caught her, making sure she didnt hit the ground. The baby looked at Ashryn with a tilted head, chewing on the branch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back