• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Refuse to Let You Die, It Goes Against My Better Interests.

"Hmmm.... I don't want to settle down quite yet. I was thinking about maybe travelling east... seeing the lands beyond the sea. Learning eastern medicine."

"Well I was thinking about way later, I dont want to start that yet either. But yea, we can totally do that" He grinned. "An adventure for both of us!"

"Really now? You know I usually have some kind of cowl when I go on jobs" He said. "I dont really think about what I look like, just know I have a face. But you outdo me in a heartbeat, love"

She opened her eyes again. "By most standards, you would be absolutely gorgeous. Girls like the light eyed, dark hair look. Especially when they have strong jaws." Her fingers ghosted across his lips.

"Really? Hmm, guess it explains how you were so attracted to me when we first met" He grinned in a joking way. "Truth me told, you struck me like lightning when I first saw you. When you snapped at me for flirting, I was so sure I was in love"

"You had me head over heels. All that sass, I was so determined to stick by you all the time" He grinned.

"First of all, my big mouth got me sent away" He said. "And yea, he did. I did too, then I realized what a terrible idea that was and how much I'd regret killing someone like you"

She was now thoroughly confused. "But why? What's wrong with-" her hand flew to her mouth in shock. "Adam.. You don't think I'm like this because I'm a hybrid, do you?"

"Because yopur hybrid? Uh, I dont know, it could be a genetic thing. I know your the first in history to be a hybrid so it may be possble" He said.

"I'm not sayin gyou are, I'm aying its possible" He said, sitting up. "Something could have rejected something, I dont know. I dont know how this works"

She pulled on her hair, and squeezed her eyes shut. "Tristan should have never of met Ashryn! If he wasn't around, then she wouldn't have died and they never would have had me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back