• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Refuse to Let You Die, It Goes Against My Better Interests.

"I'm so glad he's dead!" She screamed, yanking her arms from his grip. "Because if he wasn't , I would kill him myself!"

"Riven! Dont talk like that!" Adam said, "I know you have a bad memory of him but he'd dead and gone, so dont talk like that"

"Not until you stop! You cant change anything, dont hurt yourself over it!" He said, having to pin her down to keep her from kicking him.

Adam decided to let her up, hugging her tightly. She scared him, not in how she acted but what she might do in the future if he wasnt there. "Please understand your more important than you think"

Adam held onto her, stroking her hair as she cried. She was so fragile, he had to take good care of her. He would take good care of her, and he wouldnt ever stop.

She ended up falling asleep like that, and her dreams were dark and twisted, but she slept soundly, probably with the help of the amulet.

Adam didnt want to move, mostly because they were both naked and he didnt want to walk around like that and he didnt want to wake her. Instead he pulled the jacket over them and lay back down.

(Yep)

Riven opened her eyes to see an expanse of scarred skin. For a moment she didn't remember where she was, or who she was with, so she brought her hand up and pinched the skin in front of her face.

Adam jumped awake, making a small yelp when she pinched him. "Ow. Riven? What are you doing, love?" He asked. It didnt hurt, it just scared him. Mostly.

He didnt want to ask again, she had a headache, but he wouldnt be able to help the headache if he didnt know how to. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

Adam nodded, "I will be right back, I know what those look like" He said, slipping on his pants and boots and walked off to find the herbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back