• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Refuse to Let You Die, It Goes Against My Better Interests.

Adam moved forward quickly and picked her up. "I'm sorry I couldnt get you away fast enough" He sighed, cradling her in his arms before he gathered everything up and started walking.

Adam didnt stop now, aiming to get off this mountain as soon as he can. He can find a nice place to build a house for them, since he wasnt going to trust villages.

(Okay, I think I have something)

Adam had been walking for days now, of course stopping to hunt and get some water for both of them and to rest. Finally, he came across a neat little caravan at the base of the mountain. The inhabitors were cat-like people, furry with cat ears, tail, claws, eyes, ect. He figured he could trade with them to get Riven something, probably clothes. He approached the caravan in which a male sitting on a rug looked up at him and grinned, his incisors flashing. "Welcome, traveller. Do you wish to look at our wares?" He asked. Adam nodded, "What do you have?"

"We need some clothes, female clothes at that" Adam said. He nodded, standing up and going into the tent. "Pretty woman see jewerly?" A female spoke up to the right. She had a glass box sitting in front of her, her tail tucked neatly around it. "How much?" Adam asked. "For pretty woman, smells of herbs and magic. For her, only cost time to look"

"I do not bite, jewerly not tainted with black magicks." She said. The male came back out the tent, holding a soft looking dress. It was a darker color with pink patterns (or however you want it to look). "Is woman liking dress?" He said, holding it up for them to see. "What do you think, Riv?"

She closed her eyes, fighting off fear. They all looked like cougars, giant cats that stole children and ate wolf pups. She knew that they probably weren't going to hurt her, and if they tried, Adam would kill them, but fear is irrational.

"Uh, yea, I'll take it." Adam nodded. The male nodded and handed it over, in which Adam gave him some rabbit skins. "Anything else you wish?" He asked. Adam shook his head, but he did turn toward the female selling the jewerly. Maybe getting Riven something pretty? The female pricked her ears happily, her tail flicking. "Jewerly, some enchanted. Ones with smoking jewels enchanted" She said. If looked at closely, or just in general, the jewels on the enchanted ones seemed to have smoke moving inside the jewel in the color the jewel was. There were many amulets, some even having shape to them instead of a circle. "Healing enchantments, combat, wards, more in chest" She patted the chest behind her.

Riven perked up a bit when she heard that they were enchanted. She had found out a while ago that she was good at discovering the intended use for spells. She gently released Adam and knelt in front of the case, eyeing the cat woman nervously. "May I touch them?"

She smiled and nodded. "You may. Nat many see these important, glad to see woman does" She said. "What enchantment looking for?" She asked.

Riven shrugged. "I'm not really looking for anything specific..." She gently too a piece and held the gem in her hand. Then a blush grew on her cheeks and she quickly set it back down. "N-n-not that one." Of course the first one she picked up had a very potent seduction charm on it. But... she glanced over at Adam. They hadn't done anything since Roran's.. visit. He had barely even touched her. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea. "Actually, what do you want for this one?"

She reached forward and took the piece, sniffed it, then chuckled slightly. Her ears flicked, seeing Adam talking to the armored male a few feet away. The one who sold weapons. She looked back at Riven, "I tell you what. You keep jewerly, give only one squirrel skin. Two and I give special necklace I hide for magic enthusiasts. Has shape you might like, deal?"

Riven nodded. "Could you give me a moment?" She moved back over to Adam. "Adam? Can I have a couple of squirrel skins?"

Adam looked over at her and smiled, "Find something?" He asks, pulling out two skins from his pack and handing them to her. "There you go"

"Thank you," she stood on her toes to kiss his cheek, then went back over to the woman with the skins in hand. "May I see this other amulet that you were talking about?"

She nodded and turned around, opening the chest and looking for a moment before pulling a silver necklace out with the charm looking like a cresent moon. "I smell tell-tale scent of werewolf on you, I not hate you though. It just makes even more special" She purred. "Enchantment called Blessed Moon. Makes nights happier and sleeping mind relaxed"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back