• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Refuse to Let You Die, It Goes Against My Better Interests.

"I could never regret this." She leaned down so that their foreheads touched, and her hair fell around their faces like a curtain. "Like Lamb said," she smiled softly. "We have our 'human desires'."

"Only if your sure" Adam said, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her down against him. "Want me to take the lead?" He asks with a smile.

(Not yet)

Riven sighed, running her hands down his chest. This would keep him from leaving for sure.

(Now, for a moment.)

Roran and the other men had taken the day off of work, to search for Riven. He led them to the bloodstained clearing, then they all went in different directions, searching for either Riven, or her body. They would meet up the next day at sunrise, with their findings. Roran went off in his direction, and basically went where his instincts told him to. He kept on walking, not even stopping to eat, until the sun went down. By then he was in a part of the forest he had hardly been in before. He could smell smoke, and eventually he came across a burnt out campfire and a new set of tracks. They were too big to be Riven's, but maybe this person knew where she was. He followed them, until he started hearing strange sounds. They were... wet. And lewd. Then he heard a scream, a scream he knew well., and he burst through the underbrush.

"Riven?!"

(Aww, I wanted to bug him with Wolf and Lamb (:3) oh well lol)

While Roran trekked through Flint Flats all Lamb and Wolf did was watch until he left. The two looked at eachother, shook their heads, a retreated back into the shadows.

Adam kept his promise and was as gentle and careful as he could be. It scared the living shit out of him when Roran yelled. Out of instinct he grabbed for his dagger though that was gone and to the side. He sat up quickly, feeling that 'oh shit' moment.

Riven sat up quickly too, her hands flying to cover her chest. "Roran!? W-what are you doing here?"

At first Roran didn't know what was happening. He just knew that Riven was naked, bandaged, and she just screamed like she was in pain. Then he noticed that Adam was naked too. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER??" He assumed the worst.

Riven quickly grabbed Adam's jacket to cover herself up. "Roran, please, don't get angry."

"Oh it's too late for that, Riven. What are you doing? Out here? Why was there all that fucking blood?? Did he hurt you? Where the fuck are your clothes? Why would you scare me like that??!"

Riven's face fell as he yelled at her. "Roran... I-I... Please don't yell at me, but I..."

Roran covered his mouth. "Gods.. Riven. Why-" his voice cracked. Adam was forgotten. "Why the hell didn't you tell me?"

Adam had gotten his pants on, "I can guess why" He growled, standing up. "Obviously she wasnt doing any good under your care, even if she did tell you what would you have done?" He asked Roran. "Taken care of her? Like you did oh so well before?"

Adam heard Riven, but when Roran turned to face him he had to say something back. "What am I talking about? Do you even see her? At all?" He growled. "Do you see how small she is? She hadnt eaten in three or four days! I'm the one who found her, not you. I'm the one who saved her instead of her own brother. If you were so worried about her why let her roam around without anyone with her? Nobody knew where she was!"

"I was at work!" Roran yelled. "Because I have a family to support! And how am I supposed to do anything if she won't fucking let me? Don't you think I've tried?!"

"Roran, please stop.." Riven looked like she was about to cry.

"There are more people in that village than you, someone could take care of her! You know what she told me? She told me nobody said they loved her in the past four years! Four. Fucking. Years. Not you, not anybody. Nobody could be bothered enough just to say three words to her" He snapped.

Roran reeled back as if slapped. What? Had he really not... oh god. Looking back he realized that he had sort of neglected Riven, focusing more on Ashe and the baby. "But she knew that I loved her..."

"Adam, please!" Riven cried.

"You couldnt just say it once a day or something? You had to assume?" Adam growled. "She needs someone who will take care of her and her needs, who will actually be there for her whenever she needs" He said, then stepped back when he heard Riven cry. "She isnt safe with you. The people in the village, she told me she's heard them talking about burning her like she wasnt something dearly important. But you didnt know that, did you?"

Roran's head snapped around to look at Riven. "What? Riven, why didn't you say something!"

She finally snapped. "Because I didn't want you to worry, goddamnit! You were so busy with the baby, it was just easier to keep quiet! And do you really blame me for not trusting you anymore when you threatened to kill my best friend if he ever was near me again??"

Roran sucked in a breath like ha had been punched, and looked like he was about to cry. "Riven, please..."

Her eyes were hard. "I'm leaving Roran. Go back to your family. Tell everyone that I'm dead. I might come back... someday."

"Riven, please, don't do this."

"Leave Roran."

"But-"

"I SAID LEAVE!" She turned her back to him, her jaw clenched tightly.

Roran looked at her helplessly, tears sliding down his cheeks. "Riven, I love you."

A muscle in her face tensed, but she didn't turn.

"Please. Come home."

Riven's knees were growing weak, and she started shaking.

Roran closed his eyes, his face caught in a grimace of pain. "Riven. Please don't do this."

"It's too late Roran. Leave, before I get angry." She closed her eyes and closed her hands into fists.

Roran opened his mouth to say something else, then he caught the sharp smell of ozone. She really was angry at him. So he turned, crying, and left the clearing.

Riven stayed stone still until Roran was out of sight, then she fell to her knees when she heard him scream in agony at losing her.

Adam moved to her side, kneeling down and hugged her tightly. "Should we... Should we keep moving...?" He asked. He didnt know what to say, only that he knew she was going to be a lot safer with him.

She pushed him away. "Don't touch me."

Roran kept walking, down the mountain and to the village to where he said that he and the other men would meet up.

Adam blinked, though nodded and stood up. Some people just wanted to cool off, he got it. Adam shook his head, hating the fact Roran showed up. He just messed everything up, she was showing signs of at least being a little happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back