• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I really just wanna rp Jojo rn

Tyriant

Actual garbage can
I know I'm probably coming off as pretty desperate right now lmao. Its such an under rated anime it makes me sad. Especially when literally everything is a Jojo's reference now that I've watched it. I am caught up to part 5, btw.

I also do other fandoms, mostly anime. I'll have some kind of google doc outlining everything posted here soon. I just wanted to get this out there.

Edited [10/14/2019]
So here I am again because I'm an idiot who doesn't write down her login information with a bit more info to add to this.
Yes, I am one of those cringy weebs who prefers to do ocxcannon. I'm sorry, I'm revolting I know.
I have finished Part 5, reading part 6. I anticipate being through with that and part 7 by the end of the year so plz give me time.
Feel free to post or DM any questions.

Last edited:
I'm extremely down. I also know a pretty good discord server for JoJo rp if you're interested! It's OC only though.

Is this a canon RP or would this feature OCs and a new storyline?
I prefer to do the whole canonxoc thing (sorry I just finished fixing that in my header) so I guess both?
I'm a dumb cringtastic weeb I know and I apologize for wasting your time

You're totally good, no need to apologize!
I'm not really a fan of playing or interacting with canon characters so I might have to pass for that reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back