• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I really don't know.

crystal93404

Hey whats up?!
Hello! This is Crystal here and I am just in the mood to RP so if you have an idea that you really want to try out that not many people choose shoot me a pm or comment down below. I will do MxM, MxF, or FxF. The only thing I do not want to do is fandoms. Not because I hate it, just I don't really like it that much and I am not very good at it. Um...so Yeah I can play either gender and will most likely say yes to anything. And it can be whatever you want. I have no rules or any triggers so if you have something tell me and we will go from there.

Hi, would you be interested in a mix of supernatural, horror/mystery and romance?

I have a vaaaague plot in mind, FxF pairing if that's fine

(Also I prefer to rp in discord or pms)

Yup! That sounds intresting! And I am good with FxF! And I have both Discord and PM so which ever one is easier to you!

Hi, I am looking for the opportunity to do some FXF stuff, if you're still looking for a partner maybe you could drop me a line. I don't have scene in mind, and honestly I like to chat with potential partners and build a world and scenes together to ensure we both enjoy them. Let me know if you'd like to give that a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back