• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I really dont know what to call this! Its something medieval modern kinda thing though. Lol!

crystal93404

Hey whats up?!
Hey guys its Crystal here and I had this idea that I really would like to try out! Now I do wish this will be an MxF and that I play the female in this but I am willing to try other stuff with it. So this idea brings back when they had Kings and Queens princesses and prince and so I would like to do this marriage type of thing. It can be an arrange marriage if you want or they actually love each other but either way on the day of their wedding the princess is not there but a fake. The fake looks exactly like the real princess but doesn't have the same voice or act the same. I don't know how else to explain this and I would like to expand this with my partner. If anyone is interested drop a comment or PM me! I really do hope that someone likes this idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back