Other I R L ? ( In Real Life)

Kirwinning

Shadow Moses ♕
<p>

So, here on RPN everyone is always writing about a character from their imagination or one that's already created in literature, comics, and so fourth. Well, I am always curious about the person behind the character. Sometimes I enjoy a face to match the written words I see on screen, and that is why I am posting "I R L ? (In Real Life)" To have a glimpse of what the world is like on the other side! Of course, it isn't mandatory, if you would like to post a picture you can! Nobody is hounding you into doing anything. So, tell me about yourself? You've got nothing to lose!

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a boring procrastinator who awkwardly tries to make himself appear to be the smartest man in the room. I laugh at those less fortunate than I am and am a pessimist who usually doesn't coherrently argue his points of view in terms of political debate. I'm paranoid I'm going to end up a manchild and fear for the future because of said procrastination. I have a victim complex in which I find it unfair how much I work for my parents while having small siblings.

I have a crippling addiction to wanking and am not sure if this makes me some kind of misogynist or objectifior of women or some awkward virgin. I have hit on nearly everyone in my circle of close friends at some point and feel that the only way to be accepted is to yell out things ala Donald Trump. I'm always questioning how self aware I am and I'm not particularly sure what to do with my life.

Hello, and welcome to the world of Christopher Pyne, MP.

I'm sixteen years old and I'm a girl. I love animals, especially my guinea pig, he's the cutest ball of fluff. There's not much to say about me other than I'm socially awkward.

English Teacher who wants to travel the world by teaching. I ignore grammar mistakes during off-hours and my dream is to complete as many thing that I want to to do in my life. Currently taking Master's in Teaching English. My hobbies are drawing, singing, and inviting people to my country to show them around the islands.

I'm 15.

I'm from Brazil.

I'm male and have a dubious masculinity (although if I were female and was exactly the same I'd be saying I have dubious femininity instead).

I'm bisexual.

I'm atheist.

I love dark humour, and I don't find non-offensive jokes funny very often.

I listen almost only to rock, especially David Bowie.

I'm not into anime, except for Cowboy Bebop (and Parasyte to an extent).

I like to write (duh).

I don't like to read books.

I like to organize things in lists usually as it's better to visualize than walls of text (duh #2).

I'm really socially awkward.

I have no life.

I think that's about it.

I pretty much did a 180 when I hit around January of last year. I used to be pretty much a little brat who couldn't care less about school and had no idea what to do with her life. But! Now I'm pretty proud of who I've become. I'm nearly seventeen, and I'm in my junior year of high school. I used to play varsity soccer, but I'm out now with an injury, and plan to ref and stick to PT for the time being. I have a close circle of friends, including a guy I've been with for 2yrs, who have been around since 6th grade. I consider them as close as family.

Anyways, that's my public life. I'm pretty much a super closet nerd, as the only accounts I follow on tumblr are science stuff. I've applied for a highschool internship with NASA(shh), and outside of science I love art and books. I can't really get through a movie or a TV show, and prefer to settle with a good book (currently reading the Dark Tower series). Though writing has become a growing interest of mine, and I'm trying to explore and become a little more involved.

So there's the other version of me:)

I won't disclose my age, but I will say other stuffs.

I do well in school, but I actually hate most of my classes except art and theatre. I weirdly share more online than with family/friends, but when I do share face to face, I sorta like having the conversations where we get all personal and vulnerable. Cuddles are flipping amazing, and I've been in a super cuddly mood since yesterday (but as I haven't been able to receive any, I've been drawing so much fluff to compensate).

One of my favorite things to sit and think about is people and emotions and just all that jazz. I'm not very assertive, don't use certainty when I speak most the time, am super intimidated by adults, lazy, hold dreams and aspirations and the concept of them close to my heart even though I don't have very many myself, am gentle and consider gentleness and kindness valuable things, probably a bit self centered (maybe a lot; I'm not sure), hate conflict and will avoid it at extreme lengths, am super awkward in conversations and not really good at responding in funny or conversation continuing ways, and am a crazy fangirl of many a fandom.

I consider myself fairly in control of my emotions, but when I feel that stupid stereotypical teen angst coming on, I sorta want to punch myself for failing at pushing it away completely. When the members of my family argue also, I just want to force them to get in a hug pile and learn to shut up or at least not be as reactive as they are (seriously though. My brother gets upset with everything and throws fits, disobeys so so many rules, and is constantly in trouble but he's not a toddler. My parents get mad and might yell, or occasionally swear, but it's mostly at/to each other. They all have low patience, which somewhat frustrates me, but I never say anything. I just try to ignore them).

Nnnnng I wrote so much, but anyway I like drawing, books, webcomics, and music, and I've just recently started RP'ing. Annywaaaay, sorry I wrote a lot saguidsagasuhd m'kay that's all.

Um...I can be pretty stupid sometimes because I clicked on this discussion page because I thought we were talking about the comic book. xD

I'm about 1,185 years old and a flamingo.

I like geeky stuff.

I'm awful with conversations but love meeting new people.

I find people interesting.

Zebras are pretty cool too.

Yuppies.

My turn!

Age - 23

Name - Tara

Obsession - Manga, Video Games, RP'ing (duh), Reading, Sweets, Netflix

What do I do? - Boring shit manager at a UPS store, but boy do I have some stories!

What do I wish I do? - Fight dragons while dressed in some probably scantily clad armor wielding a sword or hammer much bigger than myself.

What do others think I do? - Fight dragons while dressed in some probably scantily clad armor wielding a sword or hammer much bigger than myself.

What's important - I'm average height and size, I'm clearly female, I wear glasses because screw perfect vision (also great at hiding dark circles under my eyes). I love dogs, puppies, animal videos, youtube, tumblr, RPNation, Meeting New People ...eating new people... Being able to be weird because life would be boring without weird.

Current Obsession - RPNation and Xfiles.

What am I wearing - Wouldn't you like to know
...pants and a shirt, oooooo....

Favorite Horror Movie - Nightmare on Elm Street

Favorite Monster Movie Monster - Godzilla
...not the matthew broderick version...

Want to know more? - Message me then. ;)

(
;) )

18-year-old dude who is more feminine than most girls, adores the Zelda series, writes fan fiction from time to time, has an intense hatred for Humanity, and has no idea what he wants to do with his life. That's pretty much me in a nutshell.

LegoLad659 said:
18-year-old dude who is more feminine than most girls, adores the Zelda series, writes fan fiction from time to time, has an intense hatred for Humanity, and has no idea what he wants to do with his life. That's pretty much me in a nutshell.
I like the intense hatred for humanity part.

[QUOTE="Paranoid Android]I like the intense hatred for humanity part.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's kinda my thing. Bear in mind, this doesn't mean I hate people. The people I meet are all really great. It's just Humans as a group just don't make sense and piss me off every other day.

LegoLad659 said:
Yeah, it's kinda my thing. Bear in mind, this doesn't mean I hate people. The people I meet are all really great. It's just Humans as a group just don't make sense and piss me off every other day.
It's stuff like SJWs and feminazis and MGTOW and every fanbase ever that make me hate it.

Especially Minions.

Oh God the motherfucking Minions.

Paranoid Android]It's stuff like SJWs and feminazis and MGTOW and every fanbase ever that make me hate it. Especially Minions. Oh God the motherfucking Minions. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Kalissa] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18621-paranoid-android/ said:
@Paranoid Android[/URL] We don't talk about minions...
Do I dare ask?

Minions became overly obsessed with.

That Pharrel Williams song is over played, however you spell his name.

.....if we're talking about the same thing.

In real life, I am basically the crazy dog lady that the internet warns you about. But with a computer engineering degree. ( :P )

crystaline said:
In real life, I am basically the crazy dog lady that the internet warns you about. But with a computer engineering degree. ( :P )
It's okay, I'm the crazy bird lady.

Kirwinning said:
So, here on RPN everyone is always writing about a character from their imagination or one that's already created in literature, comics, and so fourth. Well, I am always curious about the person behind the character. Sometimes I enjoy a face to match the written words I see on screen, and that is why I am posting "I R L ? (In Real Life)" To have a glimpse of what the world is like on the other side! Of course, it isn't mandatory, if you would like to post a picture you can! Nobody is hounding you into doing anything.
So, tell me about yourself? You've got nothing to lose!
I'm a 23 year old female, married. I'm often considered loud and obnoxious to people around me and I'm always treated like an outsider because of it. It's not really a problem as my entire life was spent with little to no friends. In my lifetime I've had enough true friends for one hand to count with room to spare and I'm okay with that. I have social anxiety around people I don't know which often has me say things that are awkward and my mouth diarrhea doesn't stop until I feel so bad about myself that I leave. I think this stems heavily from being bullied from kindergarten through college. Those who do manage to be friends with me will generally have a hard time getting me to do anything because I really enjoy the comforts of my own home unless there's something in it for me, like entertainment or something of the sort.

I have horrible self esteem despite my amazing husband telling me I'm beautiful all the time and I'm constantly struggling with that. I'm constantly dealing with my family that is so broken it's a once beautiful vase that has been super glued too many times after multiple shatterings. Pieces are missing, glued in the wrong place, and at this point no one even keeps it on the nice pedestal that was bought for it it's so unworthy. It truly breaks my heart to hear about what goes on in my family and I cry for them and especially the children, because I've been there and I know it's ten times worse now than it was when I was their age.

In addition, despite having two degrees I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I recently quit a job that paid well but put me into such a severe depression that my doctor ordered me to quit the job she was so concerned (no worries about thoughts of killing myself, I was just extremely depressed). Since then I've not really found my purpose in life. There aren't even paths around me that I can see, which is what scares me the most. If this is what being an adult was suppose to be I'd rather be back with my parents working at my college like I used to than to deal with this emptiness of fulfillment.

But on the positives of knowing who I am, I knit, crochet, paint, draw, art, art, art stuffs. I have two cats, a cockatiel, and two winter white dwarf hamsters. I own my own house with my husband with a bigger yard than my parents have, which isn't saying much but it's enough to play basic backyard sports and activities which is nice. Oh, and I've scratched something off my bucket list this year: dye my hair.

Wow, uh didn't know so many people posted !

Well I've loved reading about all of you and I'm sure you guys are wondering a bit about me. Or nah.

My name is John, I am a United States Marine, 20 years old, currently stationed in California. I'm originally from Illinois but have been stationed here since 2013! This is why my schedule is pretty strange sometimes.. Uh, I love making people laugh, I'm really vile sometimes, and I swear too much! I love horror movies, I love to write, and I've been on an RP hiatus since like 2008. It feels good to get back into things though. I also really enjoy playing video games, and watching netflix and hulu. I have both an xbox one and a ps4 so feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Kirwinning

Also I'm super big into Bring Me The Horizon, I have their albums on repeat all day everyday. I listen to a ton of different music though. Uh, that's really all I can think about right now. If you guys want to RP with me send me a message! I look forward to meeting new people, you guys are awesome!

Also, I'm big into the tweeeeter. If you want to follow me hit me up on there too!

@Kirwinnings

Here's me!

e_htY8nH.jpg

KappaKween said:
I have two cats, a cockatiel, and two winter white dwarf hamsters.
I like birds. I have a dusky headed conure named Jade.

KappaKween said:
I'm a 23 year old female, married. I'm often considered loud and obnoxious to people around me and I'm always treated like an outsider because of it. It's not really a problem as my entire life was spent with little to no friends. In my lifetime I've had enough true friends for one hand to count with room to spare and I'm okay with that. I have social anxiety around people I don't know which often has me say things that are awkward and my mouth diarrhea doesn't stop until I feel so bad about myself that I leave. I think this stems heavily from being bullied from kindergarten through college. Those who do manage to be friends with me will generally have a hard time getting me to do anything because I really enjoy the comforts of my own home unless there's something in it for me, like entertainment or something of the sort.
I have horrible self esteem despite my amazing husband telling me I'm beautiful all the time and I'm constantly struggling with that. I'm constantly dealing with my family that is so broken it's a once beautiful vase that has been super glued too many times after multiple shatterings. Pieces are missing, glued in the wrong place, and at this point no one even keeps it on the nice pedestal that was bought for it it's so unworthy. It truly breaks my heart to hear about what goes on in my family and I cry for them and especially the children, because I've been there and I know it's ten times worse now than it was when I was their age.

In addition, despite having two degrees I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I recently quit a job that paid well but put me into such a severe depression that my doctor ordered me to quit the job she was so concerned (no worries about thoughts of killing myself, I was just extremely depressed). Since then I've not really found my purpose in life. There aren't even paths around me that I can see, which is what scares me the most. If this is what being an adult was suppose to be I'd rather be back with my parents working at my college like I used to than to deal with this emptiness of fulfillment.

But on the positives of knowing who I am, I knit, crochet, paint, draw, art, art, art stuffs. I have two cats, a cockatiel, and two winter white dwarf hamsters. I own my own house with my husband with a bigger yard than my parents have, which isn't saying much but it's enough to play basic backyard sports and activities which is nice. Oh, and I've scratched something off my bucket list this year: dye my hair.
So sorry to hear that you were bullied. The vase and family analogy was beautiful, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back