• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I promise I'm not THAT weird... -- Desperate for a Story -1x1-

Mumbles

I'm mumbles....I mumble. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well....long time RP-er, first time RPN....er....
I've been a gaia user for what seems like most of my life. It's been over 15 years, that much is for sure. I've grown so tired of the gimicks and features that make me feel like I'm in a Hot Topic. I'm not about that razzle dazzle life. I'm pretty boring in the real world. I like video games and dogs and writing. This seemed like a good place to enjoy at least one of those things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Before I start off, let me apologize...
It's been awhile since I've actually found a decent partner to RP with. I might be rusty, but I promise I got the heart coach, and if ya give me a chance I won't let you down!
Hopefully I can convince you with my muses alone.
...I dunno, I'm not a scientist, or doctor....I think

Let me begin by explaining this much:
I want a story.
Something lovely, that has love, but does not rotate on the theme of love-love. (nothing is more appealing then that chemistry beforehand)
A story that is deep and rich in plot and adventure!
...I understand I can write something on my own but writing with the power of two seems to bring me much more entertainment.
Honestly I don't care what exactly is done plot-wise, but, hopefully whomever this interests, will be willing to create something with me and want to do so long-term.
I do have ideas and themes that I am always willing to invest an RP in, and if you are interested, just inquire. I'm here because I love to write, and nothing brings me more creative joy and passion than writing stories with equally literary passionate people.
So lets make something together!

Little About Me
I am a former ESL Teacher in South Korea. I came there immediately after I graduated university and had a great couple of years there.
That being said, I am currently employed with a tech company (I won't say which one, but I'm located in Seattle, and you probably buy a lot of stuff from them).
Despite working full time, I am still regularly available and should be able to respond multiple times throughout the day - especially if our story is something that has grabbed my delighted interest.
If something were to come up to enable me from replying, I am also wise enough to know you are a human being and might be interested in knowing such things.

I tend to write a lot per post, reply, chapter, whatever we want to call it...installments perhaps? - and though I plan on playing one main character, a story cannot have one character alone and therefore things need to happen, people need to die, babies need to be born!....
I digress...
My posts tend to usually be 1000 words, sometimes more, sometimes less (depends on what I am given)...usually more...

I am not opposed to RPing as any gender, or with any gender.
Personally, I identify as a female, and most of my leading characters tend to be that way.

...I feel like I'm rambling. Or beginning to repeat myself.
Yowzers, I hope I'm not doing too bad. These intros are always like a bad first date.

...ANYWAY...
That's about it.
If you would like to know more or would like a sample of my RPing style, please let me know.
I am happy to oblige.

Last edited:
where do you RP?
discord? ;w; i usually play on discord cause i rarely have time on pc

EDIT:
also cute intro! and youve been to SOUTH KOREA SQUEEEE

where do you RP?
discord? ;w; i usually play on discord cause i rarely have time on pc

EDIT:
also cute intro! and youve been to SOUTH KOREA SQUEEEE
Yeah, I lived there for actually over three years. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I can be persuaded to RP anywhere....even courier pigeons.

I plan on teaching ESL over in Korea once I graduate university as well, haha.

But anyways, I'd love to write together! I'm into all kinds of things, so I'm sure we can plot out something good!

I plan on teaching ESL over in Korea once I graduate university as well, haha.

But anyways, I'd love to write together! I'm into all kinds of things, so I'm sure we can plot out something good!
Send me a message - lets work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back