• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✮ i never asked to be a half-blood﹚

zombriffic

wow... cringe!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i hope we've all decided that pjo is relevant again with the new series coming out. i really do bc that series has made me reread the books!
hi! my name is radio, or lonnie, or whatever you wanna call me & i've loved percy jackson for years. it was one of the first novel series that
i really got into, it was one of the first impactful series i've read, and it has never left my heart since! so, with the official release of the new
tv series, i think it's unleashed something in me that i've kept under wraps since... middle school. i didn't get a chance to ever officially
roleplay pjo or anything along the lines bc rp was very limited when i was younger, a lot of it was me writing my own stories about my ocs
and their adventures compared to writing stories about my ocs and their adventures with other people. so, this is my chance! my fingers
are crossed with the hopes that everyone who writes pjo is resurfacing bc of the new series.
to begin, lemme introduce myself! i'm a 19 y/o college student who is actively on break for the winter (woo!) and i have a lot more free time
on my hands and likely will have more after christmas! though, outside of breaks, i'm most free in the evenings on weekdays and more active
on weekends, though i chat ooc a lot! i'm very friendly and love headcanons, playlists, sharing art, videos, playing games together, whatevs! i
adore making friends & i feel like if i'm friends with my writing partners, it makes the experience more enjoyable! but, i totally understand if chatting
out of rp isn't your thing! i won't force my partners to talk ooc with me, if you aren't a fan, you aren't a fan! it doesn't matter to me whatsoever.
writing-wise, i don't really put labels on my writing bc i can write three/four paragraphs or nine/ten paragraphs and it could be in the same rp.
i do tend to use lowercase over everything, but pls lmk if this is a peeve bc it's so easy to fix and i don't mind at all! i'm also not strict about grammar
and spelling and whatevs bc... i don't make writing a job? it's a hobby that's supposed to be enjoyable and fun for all parties!
really, truly, i don't have any rules or requirements for my partners. i'll write with anyone, no matter the age or whether you like talking ooc a bunch
or would prefer not, whether you're only comfortable writing two or three paragraphs or if you write a novel for every reply. i don't ask for much at all!
i get along with most people & i'm always more than happy to open my pool of writing partners even more! i'm very ghost friendly as well (i've done it
so many times), so if things aren't really rocking with you or you loose interest, if you simply stop replying then no hard feelings! or, i'm always down to
change fandoms or edit the plot or even change pairings or characters. i'm super flexible! i really don't think there's anything else to add? anyone can
reach out no matter what!
and, now, roleplay content!
as the title and the rest of my earlier tangents suggest, this is solely for percy jackson roleplays! you don't have to be a superfan, you could be
new to the world, new to the content, and still i would love to write with you. i adore the pjo series with all of my heart and it is a dream to write in
the world and create new stories to pile into the lore and gush about it. i have so many ocs and so many oc ideas & vague plot stems & music
inspo and whatnot that have been compiled over the years that i would adore to explore.
i am open to oc x canon & oc x oc. any and all canon characters will be aged up! most plots take place AFTER HoO either way, but just to clarify!
i am open to doubling if you'd also like oc x canon. most of the time for ocxcc, i will write my own original character, so doubling is usually preferred if you'd also want to write an oc.
please note that ocs can be as creative as you'd like! don't feel limited to the "official" godly cabins in chb. and, i do love thinking of powers that campers of other gods would have! i think it's so fun.
canon characters i am interested in: really... rn it's kinda just percy. he was one of my first fictional crushes & i never grew out of it! if you're willing to write him for me, i would actually kill and die for it. honestly.
canon characters i can write: a LOT. seriously. my favs are annabeth, leo, nico, piper, i'm probably forgetting some! but, i can write anyone you'd like if you're interested!
to wrap things up, i can write on both rpnation (i am familiar with pm writing but have not written in a public thread b4!) and also discord! all you need to
do is ask for my discord tag & i will be more than happy to provide! you can comment here if you're interested, but i do get to pms quicker. thanks!! safe travels ♥

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back