• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need you like fire needs water

Nyx frowns. “I don’t want to talk about it!” She snaps and stands up. She quickly goes to the bathroom and leans against the counter.

Nyx sighs and calms herself down. She runs a hand through her hair and splashed spend water in her face before heading back. She sits back down and looks down.

He sighed a little and watched her. “You realise don’t you that if something does happen... running to the bathroom ain’t gonna do you any good right?” He muttered but paused when he got a slap to the face for that just staring at her shocked.

Nyx has had enough. She stands up after slapping him. “You can be a real jerk.” She snaps and grabs her purse. She quickly leaves and gets a cab back home.

Nyx sat in the guest room with her sketchbook. Drawing always helped when she was upset. She sighs softly and rubs a hand through her hair.

He walked in the house putting their food in the fridge then walked over to the guest room and stood in the doorway watching her with a cut on his cheek from her wedding band

Nyx looks up, feeling like someone was looking at her. She winces a little when she sees it’s him, and sees the cut. She quickly looks back down and bites her lip.

Nyx sighs softly and wraps her arms around herself. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.” She murmurs softly. “But you didn’t have to be a jerk about the whole thing.”

Nyx looks up at him. “You didn’t have to corner me about it in a restaurant! That’s a conversation for us to have in this house, not in front of strangers in a crowded restaurant.”

He frowned some. “A conversation for Home that you always refuse to participate in when we are at home.” He pointed out.

Nyx stands up. “That still doesn’t give you the right to corner me about it.” She points out. She crosses her arms and watches him.

“You’re unbelievable you know that right?!” He muttered and watched her carefully before walking out and leaving the house to go for a drive.

He drove around for three hours and came back exhausted, walking upstairs and taking a shower then went to bed curling up in the bed not having even checked on her when he walked in.

Nyx heard him come in< but dind't even move from her spot on the bed. She curls up more and holds her stomach when it growls. She hadn't moved from the bed since her left. She sighs softly adn soon falls asleep.

He got up in the morning sighing heavily and got up to get dressed then got downstairs and waited on the couch for her to come downstairs.

Nyx wakes up and stretches a little. She gets up to go to the bathroom and then lays back down on the bed. She curls back up and pulls her phone over, and pulls her headphones on, listening to music.

seb sighed heavily when she clearly wasn’t coming down and went out instead sighing heavily thinking about how to fix this argument with her, not paying attention to the fact that it was now cold enough to be icy. He’d been meaning to start looking at getting a new car that was better in the winter and all he could think of was how he should have done that when the car hit a large patch of ice and began spinning out of control while he tried desperately to stop it but the next thing he knew the car had flipped over the side of the bridge and gone into the river while he tried to get out desperately.

Nyx hears the front door open and close and sighs. She runs her hand through her hair and gets up after a bit, going downstairs. She grabs the stuff to make tea and sits on the counter. She wraps her arms around herself and sighs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back