• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need you like fire needs water

He glared at the guy as he got shoved out the door by security then just walked straight to the car. “He was taking photos of you and it’s creepy. That guy was sleazy!” He spat fuming.

He frowned some shaking his head. “I won’t lwt people treat you like that.” He muttered and drove out of the lot to go get some food.

Nyx looks at him. “And what if someone recorded that and your manger or the producers see it. Really think your gonna have a easy time getting roles? Don’t sacrifice your career over some stupid guy.”

He sighed some chewing on his lip. “Alright.” He mumbled tiredly rubbing his face some and parked outside a restaurant for them to go eat.

He sighed heavily and gently pulled her back into the car. “I’m sorry... I just don’t want people treating you like crap because you’re married to me.” He muttered frowning.

“Because the tv show was one thing but honey this is marvel movies.” He murmured glancing over at her. “Things are about to be different.” He mumbled.

Nyx looks at him. "And I can handle myself, Sebastian. I knew what I was getting myself into when I told you you should pursue acting. I've seen how effects the actors lifes and their significant other. Trust me I'll be okay."

He sighed heavily and just nodded then got out with her and pulled her in close while they walked. “Alright” he mumbled and kissed her head gently getting inside and asking for s table for two.

Nyx sighs softly and watches him. She didn't want him to be mad at her or mad at all. She kisses his cheek and sits down. She looks at the menu.

“Mmm I think I just want a salad.” He murmjred and kissed her head, wrapping an arm around her waist. “I love you.” He whispered.

Nyx smiles and relaxes agaisnt him. “I love you too.” She murmurs softly and kisses his shoulder. She puts her menu down and just enjoys being near him.

He smiled tiredly. “I’ve missed just having you close.” He murmured and kissed her head “What have you decided on?” He asked taking a sip of the water they’d been brought.

He nodded and called over a waiter keeping her close and put in their order then turned to her and smiled some. “You think we’d be together if we hadn’t been forced together?” He asked her quietly.

He smiled some and held her close kissing her head. “Mmm I think I’d still be a wreck without you.” He murmured. “Or dead. I mean you were the one who forced me to see a doctor about the seizures.” He pointed out.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow watching her some. “Honey... we do need to talk about it really. Because we never did. I almost died in that surgery and we never talked about that.” He mumbled watching her some.

Nyx shakes her head. “Let’s not do this now Seb. Please.” She murmurs and looks down. She didn’t like thinking about losing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back