• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need you like fire needs water

He kissed her back then got up to go get a snack from the kitchen, coming back and pulling her to sit on his lap putting a movie on and pulling a blanket over them. “I love you Mrs Stan.” He smiled.

He smiled kissing her head and just let himself fall asleep until his alarm went off in the middle of the afternoon to say it was time to get ready to leave for the interview.

Nyx was already up and ready by the time he came up to the bedroom. She puts the finishing touches on her makeup and smiles at him. “Hey handsome.”

“Hey... I’m just gonna shower then we can go.” He murmured pecking her cheek and leaving her to it while he went to get ready.

He was clean and dry in five minutes and came out getting dressed quickly then grabbed his wallet and keys. “Alright let’s go.” He smiled and reached for her hand.

Nyx nods a little and smiles. “That sounds good.” She murmurs softly and rubs his hand softly. She gets in and curls up on the seat.

He smiled and drove out to the place to have his interview, only taking half an hour then came back out to the lobby and smiled seeing her sat there talking to some guy who appeared to be getting rather friendly with her. “Hey, I’m all done.” He muttered as he got to her

Nyx smiles when she sees him and quickly stands up. “Hey baby! How’d tr go?” She murmurs and wraps her arms around his. She kisses his cheek softly and moves closer.

Nyx looks up at him and shrugs. “Jack or James...wait no Steve. Said he worked for the company.” She shrugs a little. “I’m just glad you got done when you did. He was getting a little too....friendly.” She mutters and looks at him.

He just nodded and sent her back to the car before walking back over to the guy. “Can I help you dude? Or do you wanna go ahead and stop being a creep especially with my wife?” He questioned glaring at him.

Nyx frowns and tries to stop him. She sighs and sits in the car, biting her lip.

Steve shrugs a little. "I think she can decide whether I was bothering it or not. She seemed to be enjoying it man so maybe you should be talking to her."

“I think I’d rather talk to you. You wanna show me the photo you got of her while we were walking away?!” He questioned stepping towards him and glaring at him

“I saw the flash. Hand me your phone and show me the photo.” He muttered and glared athim not caring that security was coming over and Nyx was on her way in

Steve shakes his head. "I'm not giving you my phone man. I suggest you leave." He tells him.

Nyx frowns as she walks in, not liking how long he was taking. She quickly heads over and grabs his arm. "Seb lets just go."

“No no this guy took a photo of you without your permission I’m not letting him do that.” He muttered glaring at him.

Nyx frowns and tugs on his arm as she watches security come over. "Come on it's not the big of a deal. Please, let's just leave Seb." She murmurs softly.

Steve smirked. "Told you she liked it." He chuckled and winks over at Nyx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back