Chitchat I need to vent....

NeganSteven

Don't get Glenned
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am really tired and just want to F****** RP......but as of late that seems to be impossible....Whenever I respond to someone's partner search I feel like I am getting ignored....No...not feeling.... I am ignored! I post a response since I see most of their thread is just...
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP.

Then once I send I reply its more.

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

then someone else replies Then they answer them without even mentioning me.

its been like this for a few days now and to top it all off, today I received an email stating I was removed from my DnD group I had to physically go to because "I am too young and my youthfulness too much...." I AM 18!!!!!!!

I really just want to role play....

I am really tired and just want to F****** RP......but as of late that seems to be impossible....Whenever I respond to someone's partner search I feel like I am getting ignored....No...not feeling.... I am ignored! I post a response since I see most of their thread is just...
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP.

Then once I send I reply its more.

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

then someone else replies Then they answer them without even mentioning me.

its been like this for a few days now and to top it all off, today I received an email stating I was removed from my DnD group I had to physically go to because "I am too young and my youthfulness too much...." I AM 18!!!!!!!

I really just want to role play....

I know how you feel, really i do,
being ignored is sincerely annoying, i used to deal with that a lot, even with precisions on what i want, the genres, what i don't want..

i would have loved to get back into the RP thing as well, but i can't because i know that friends are first for many (wich i understand), but since there is public spaces, it can be good to interract with the other as well.

It's a tough break, it happens to us all and I'm not even going to pretend to know the behavior of others. I do know sometimes people put in their request thread they want to be contacted via PM. Still, you shouldn't give up. If you haven't already make your own request thread. Search more, the community is huge you have a lot of people joining every day among them you are bound to find someone you click with you just can't have a time frame on it because finding a partner can take a while.

Just keep searching and putting yourself out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back