• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I need some new pals!

DrRain

Just a friendly rain cloud doctor! 🌧️
Roleplay Type(s)
So hey there! I'm new here, and am looking for some people to roleplay with (though I think that is kinda obvious : P )!
I'm just not really sure what I should say in this post...
Well, for starters: I prefer 3rd person RP, but don't mind writing in other styles; I like to write just one main character, but I can do some side characters as well if it's necessary; I like pretty much any genre, but I tend to like the more chill and cute stuff more, and I have to say that I'm not very good at writing action; : P I was going to add more to this little list, but I don't know what to add.
Oh, my favorite genre is romance, but we don't need to write it, I love the cute platonic stuff just as much! Though I have a very strong preference for those things above, I also like writing horror and angst from time to time, depending on what the setting is (and if it has a good ending... sorry, I just can't stand to see those characters I love not getting the happiness they deserve!)!
I very much Like OOC talk, because I think it's fun to speak with your partner, and also I need to expand my social circle outside if the two (2) friends I have and my mom is always saying that I need to make friends with someone that can speak english. : P
And that reminds me: english is not my first language, so I'm really sorry if I end writing something wrong or not making any sense! It that happens, please tell me!
Finally: I saw that some adults are not comfortable roleplaying with minors, so a warning: I'm 16! I don't mind if you're a adult, but I understand if you would rather not to roleplay with me. ^^
Welp, that's it, I think! Here's to hoping someone will answer!

You sound like a good person to rp with, do you have plots? Cuz I don't
I mean, kinda? If by plots you mean 'vague world and plot ideias that could maybe lead to something, but also maybe not' then I sure do!
Message me if you want, then we can speak more about my kinda of, not really ideias. : P

I have a character I’ve been wanting to use. I don’t really have a story idea, but we could probably work something out.

Hello! I'd Be Interested In Maybe Trying To Plot, But The Most Important Questions Are..

What Are Fandoms, Certain Settings, Or Types Of Characters That You're Interested In Roleplaying? (My Interests Are All On My 'About')

And Do You Have Characters On The Mind That You'd Like To Roleplay As?

Just To Kind Of See If We'd Be Able To Start Out On A Plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back