• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I need practice!

IamaKittyKat

Meow meow meow
Hello! I’m looking for someone I can practice rping with. I’m rather new to literary rps so my skills I feel are a little sub par. Rules and plots below!

Rules:
No god modding, I hate it when people decided what my character needs to do without me.
Plot with me not against me, I just wanted a fun way to say that I can’t plot alone. My brain only goes so far.
I’m 17 so if that bothers you then scadadle.
Take me seriously, I want tips on my style and how I write. That said, if you want then I can give you tips as well.
I usually try to post at least once every day, but there are some days where I just don’t have time. I’ll try to give warnings for when I have a planned vacation, I expect you to as well.

Plots
I really want some slice of life stuff right now, but I still really like fantasy stuff as well. So any ideas on how to blend the two would be much appreciated.

I'm willing to help you but I usually do group rps , so it may take me a while to adjust.

Hey! I'd be interested in some slice of life with a bit of fantasy! I haven't dealt with fantasy (unless demons/supernatural count) but I'd be willing to try! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back