• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

Max sat at her place staring at her phond debating on calling Joseph. She was nearly a week late now for her period and was terrified. She wasn't ready to possibly be a mother and what if Joe freaked out and left? She took a deep breath and finally punched in his number knowing this had to be done "Joe? Hey....hey yeah...I know I'm so sorry for not calling or texting...no no I'm okay just...can you come by my place tonight please?"

He sighed heavily after talking to her but agreed and headed over there banging on her door. “Nice to fucking know you’re alive. Couldn’t have texted me? Not even a I’m okay I just need space? You can’t just go off the radar like that babe Jesus don’t do it again.” He muttered as he walked in to her place and went to get a drink out the fridge. “I mean what the hell has been going on that you couldn’t contact me?”

Max opened the door as he banged on it later that day. She took a deep breath as she listened to him go off and shook her head softly "I think I'm pregnant." She said loud enough for him to hear in the kitchen. She heard the fridge door slowly shut before seeing him pop around the corner with a confused look "I haven't....I was shut down....I'm sorry I didn't call I just....I'm a week late." She explained before taking a shaky breath

He froze hearing her and looked around the corner into her lounge. “Come again? No… nah we aren’t,.. shit we aren’t ready for that. You taken a test??” He asked her, getting on the getir app ready to order one express. “Have you taken a test?” He asked a little more frantically when she didn’t respond

Max took a deep breath and quickly wiped her eyes "I kmow we aren't but we haven't exactly been using protection." She said before going to her table and handing him the test "I took one...I need to schedule a doctor's appointment." She explained watching him look over the positive test

He stared down at it in shock. “I thought you were on birth control…. That’s what you told me.” He muttered, shaking a little and sat down. “Shit shit shit.” He muttered, burying his face in his hands. “Im not ready for a kid.”

Max frowned more and gave a nod as she moved to sit with him "I am, but you know its not 100%." She said softly before running a hand through her hair "I'm not ready either Joe...look if I am...I could go get it handled....we could go on and just make sure to take more caution.." she said softly before rubbing his back some

He frowned and looked up at her. “Look I think that would be best. I don’t even know what this is long term.” He muttered, getting up and pacing a little.

Max sighed heavily as she watched him before taking a deep breath "And what if....what if I decide to want to keep it?" She asked watching as he stopped dead in his tracks "I'm sure we could work it out..."

He frowned and shook his head watching her. “No I don’t… I don’t think that’s a good idea right now.” He muttered.

Max sighed softly but gave a small nod "Alright then. Well listen, I'm going to call a doctor tomorrow okay? Set up some kind of appointment to confirm and then I'll set something up to handle it." She explained quietly before taking his hand in hers and giving it a squeeze.

He just nodded and sighed heavily, moving to kneel in front of her. “Just get what details you need and we can discuss it more later… right now though? I missed you.” He murmured, kissing her hands and moving to sit with her on the couch.

Max gave a small nod cuddling up close to him as he sat with her "I missed you too." She murmured before looking up and kissing him lovingly "I'm sorry for not calling sooner."

He frowned and just held her a little tighter. “You scared the shit out of me.” He muttered, placing tiny kisses all over her face.

Max gave a soft smile as he kissed all over her face. She truely had missed him.and was kicking herself for not calling sooner "You want to get some dinner? I'll even go to the pub if you want." She said wanting to make it up to him somehow

He smiled. “Better yet why don’t we go get pizza? Like good pizza?” He murmured holding her to him and playing with her hands.

Max smiled happily at him and gave a nod "I like that idea a lot actually." She said before standing up to get ready. It was another week before she had even been able to see the doctor and after a blood test had been done, it was determined she had only had a false positive. She was relieved to say the least and couldn't wait to tell Joseph.

He’d been busy with work all week and not able to see her but it had given him the chance to think about the whole situation and change his mind. He parked outside her place to wait for her to come out so he could take them out for the evening smiling when she got in the car. “Hey gorgeous…. Hey listen I’ve been thinking.” He told her quickly

Max got down to his car when he had texted her to come down. She got in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before he took off "Uh oh, you've been thinking?" She teased before laughing some "What have you been thinking about babe?"

He smiled some “well I was gonna say look I know this wasn’t planned but I think we could make this work. You could move in with me. I got that spare room I’ve been using for my music stuff but what if we turned that into the nursery until we could upgrade to a house…. I really like you max and I think we could be a great little family.” He told her quickly while he drove them out of the city.

Max listened to him and felt her heart sink when he talked about having a family. She took a deep breath before blurting out "It was a false positive." She looked over at him and noticed the confusion that took over his face "I'm not pregnant."

He frowned at that and chewed ok his lip. “Oh… right… we’ll I guess there’s always a better time, once we’re eventually ready.” He mumbled, driving the rest of the way in almost silence, eventually parking outside a nice restaurant in a little village

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Yeah definitely." She said before falling silent. As they arrived to the restaurant she got out of the car and smiled softly at him "This place looks lovely." She said before taking his hand in hers.

He nodded and gave her hand a squeeze as he locked the car and made his way in with her asking for a table for two and following the guy back, taking a seat with her and sighing a little. “How do you feel about it being a false positive?” He asked her quietly as he went through the menu.

Max sat with him and gave a small sigh "I don't know honestly. I love children, but I'm a bit relieved. I think right now in my life I'm not ready for that responsibility." She explaibed as she looked over the menu as well "My career is doing so well at the moment, and if I were to have a child I know that the responsible thing would be to place it on hold."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back