• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Need More Roleplays

Hello!! My name is Kaden, I'm seventeen and I'm looking for a great deal of new roleplays. I have gotten into many new things and I would love to roleplay them.

Rules:

1. Be kind, and considerate. I don't force you to reply, so don't force me.

2. Roleplaying and writing are super hard sometimes, so writer's block is okay and we can always break. I need this kind of respect too.

3. I would prefer if you were 20 or under. I'm genuinely sorry about this.

4. No First Person. And No Script.
Why? I can't deal with it, we aren't writing a play and if we're both using first person things get messy fast. I do third, para, that's what I expect back.

5. You don't need to tell me if you're absent, but feel free to if you wish. I know how life is and I will not mind if you don't reply, however if you don't tell me you're busy or you want to drop a roleplay, I won't know. Same thing if you lose a roleplay, I leave that up to you, its my way of being considerate.

6. I love diversity, and LGBT. Also, I love any kind of gore or angst. These are critical for me to have a good time in a roleplay. So it's probably best we don't roleplay if you want to do straight fluff.

Now, you're probably wondering things about me. Well this is when I tell you.

I roleplay from 1 paragraph to 5. The least I will do is 1, but I usually am able to do 2.

I roleplay in 3rd person, past tense. It allows me to vision things better when I read it. Also, I would prefer if you use the same tense, but present tense is cool and I can handle that.

I RARELY ever play OCs, I RARELY like any OCs. OCsXCCs make me want to throw up. If that's what you're here for? Sorry, no. I don't do doubling up, because its just not fun if we're focusing on several relationships at a time.

I can roleplay any character within these fandoms.

- Overwatch
- South Park
- Welcome to Night Vale (I'm up to ep57, no spoiling.)
- Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia
- Maybe even Dead By Daylight.

I am okay with most ships, but they need chemistry. Also, no incest or pedophilia. I don't want to deal with that shit.
Hmu if you're interested.

I've never RP'd before but I have an OC I'd like to use if you're okay with that I'd happily Rp with you

He's a lion so It's not like I ship him with anyone

Hey Kaden! I know you're craving Overwatch the most, but since I don't know that fandom, would you be down for South Park instead? I do love that fandom and am way too familiar with it in comparison. :)

Heya! I'd love to RP something in the My Hero Academia universe, so maybe we could come up with something? (cannot PM people yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back