• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

i need friends and rp

ok. (you should definently check it out if you like gory anime, my favorite character is Senji Kiyomasa. I also fangirl over him to. If you google him youll know who he looks like, and I cant take Ganta (the main character) seriously. His voice is to hi pitched and then there's Shiro, she's....different) but when should the RP take place?

Lol i just read a quick summery of the plot. interesting concept, not sure if it would fall into my list, not a huge fan of gore.

but i have friends who would love that one.

I guess finding a setting or a basis for the RP would be good start. I can adapt my style to pretty much any settings we decide on. I personally am fond of some of the more mythical eras so we have a little more free range for fights and activities.

agreed, thats how alot of my past game worked. albeit they were INCREDIBLY orginized over an entire forum.

Ok, howabout, instead of JUST meisters and their weapons, we can add some elemental sorcery eh? Or shape-shifting? sort of an AU kind of thing crossed with Soul Eater?

ok. Well, I made the stupid mistake of setting it to simple and I cant really figure out how to change it back. So, yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back