Advice/Help I need everyone's help!

Queenofpixelss

Recently I have become a very bland person.
I have NO clue what good roleplay concepts could be.

I have a few ideas in mind, but I feel bored with them.

Anyone mind sharing some go-tos, or even ones I could steal from you?
Maybe even ones we could role play together?

The thing is, the "good concept" is individual. what some people find good and interesting, others won't. So maybe you could tell more about what genres or characters you like ^^

There is also a nice thread called Plots for hire where some people shared ideas for rp, maybe you could get inspired by some!

I'm a very open person. I like a little of everything. I'm trying to broaden my horizons.
Currently I'm working on a specific fantasy character. I also like 'slice of life' I think that's what it's called anyways.

If we could see what plots or ideas you have and what you consider a bit bland or tired, we might be able to help.

If we could see what plots or ideas you have and what you consider a bit bland or tired, we might be able to help.
I originally started roleplaying on Gaia. Everything has really become almost elementary. I've become more use to the typical romance. Nothing special at all. I've never really worked on fantasy, never even written in a different world besides some high school roleplay.

I originally started roleplaying on Gaia. Everything has really become almost elementary. I've become more use to the typical romance. Nothing special at all. I've never really worked on fantasy, never even written in a different world besides some high school roleplay.

Do you stick to mostly pure modern high school settings or have you added fantasy or supernatural? I would suggest adding different genres to a base setting like school. Like you could do a school setting in a fantasy/medieval setting or on a spaceship or even in a post-apoc underground setting?

A go-to plot and idea I have are

1. character a and character b work at a hotel together, the manager is often absent to they practically have the place to themselves most of the time. obviously shenanigans ensue as they swim in pools, sleep in first class rooms, and meet many new guests.
it's a good open plot I think that can go in any direction.

2. Not exactly a plot but throwing two completely opposite characters on a road trip together. it can be a really fun love hate experience when done with the right partner! plus you can throw in events like running out of gas, getting lost, and having to camp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back