• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I need an active roleplayer

AceQueen011502

“Love is Love, cannot be killed or swept aside.”
Hi! I’m looking for a semi-lit or lit /one to two paragraphs at least/ roleplayer that can help build the story/plot with me so I won’t be doing all the work! I specialize in romance but I’m comfortable with exploring different genres, and another thing is that all of my characters are LGBTQ+, they are

Jamie “Jay” Reed = Pansexual /attracted to all gender and sexual identities/ Homoromantic /romantically attracted to men/
Madeleine Reed = Bisexual /attracted to both genders/ Homoromantic /romantically attracted to women/
Catherine Collins = Homosexual /attracted to the same gender/ Homoromantic /romantically attracted to women/
Veronica Valentin = Demisexual /attracted to one individual at a time/ Biromantic /romantically attracted to both genders/
August Crawford = Homosexual /attracted to the same sex/ Homoromantic /romantically attracted to men/

I currently only have Jay’s profile posted, but I’ll be more than glad to tell you anything about a character you may show an interest in.

On that note, I must inform that I am 17 years old
But I’m afraid I won’t find anyone that will help write a spectacular story with me so uh
Yeaahhhh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back