• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I need a witch! Romance plot. Monster and the Witch

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
So, I am good at playing not human or not entirely human characters. Specifically beastly monsters of all kinds. It is my thing. With that being said, I am also a huge romance roleplayer. I am looking for my female counterpart here.

I was hoping to find a female witch to play off of. I will not tell you how to play the witch or how to build her at all and I will even give you say in the monster I play.

I ask that you post 1 or 2 paragraphs for post. I personally prefer third person and would appreciate if you did as well. Anime or art for face claims please.

As far as plot goes, I am leaving that up to both of us. I want this to be a story we both are invested in and want to continue. The best way to do that is to have us both come up with the plot.

I will ask that you PM me so that I can keep up if I get a lot. I hope to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back