• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I need a vampire male

TheEnchantedQuill

*Vampire Rat Lady*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there and welcome to my beautiful nightmare.

I am in search of a male partner. I am open to really any thing but all I ask is we us fade to black in rp. I'm okay with violence/gore, romance, and cursing along with the use of alcohol and drugs. All I ask is you be considerate of my typos and grammar issues, As I am not perfect. I do ask for at least a paragraph of a response but I understand if you only can post up a sentence in response as my responses vary from a sentence to 3 paragraphs. Thanks for your time. Also I ask you to have a skype account.

Hello, I had a question. When you said you have typos and grammar issues, how much is it? Is it like one in every sentence, multiple or once in every few posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back