• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I N T E R N E T ♡ F R I E N D S (closed!)

minajesty

𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼 !

635997948432310527-153827140_internet friends.jpg
I hate distance.
You meet new people and they are always far away. My entire group of friends all live in different states than me. One lives in a different country even.

I can finally stop saying they are internet friends though. We are meeting tomorrow.

After what seemed like years, we have saved up some money to catch different flights. But I saved up enough to rent out a hotel in New York.

This should be fun.

Okay this is basically a roleplay revolved around 8 internet friends who finally get to meet. They have been wanting to meet before and even had enough money for it. But sadly because of school, or part time jobs, or even because of just plan fright...they never got to meet.

But now that they are all a little older and more responsible. They can finally meet without nerves getting in the way.

Lets make this one thing clear though. This is not my roleplay and I do not intend to take credit for any of it. This is jennxclifford jennxclifford 's idea. All of it. We have talked about rebooting it before but life got in the way for all of us and it never took off (this happened twice lol. Lets not let it happen again). But because it seems that this user has sorta left rpnation, I can't contact her. So I decide just to reboot this entire roleplay and give her the credit. Sound good? Mkay. Wanted to make that clear before all of you attack me about being a thief. Because thats not whats happening here.

Rules
-follow all rpnation rules

-be creative when making your character. I don't want the same old cliche types.

-this is a semi-detailed roleplay. Im looking for a least a paragraph per post

-be active [I understand things come up. Just try and let me know though. Don't randomly disappear]

-one character per person

-max of 8 characters! I will choose which characters best fit this roleplay

-keep genders even

-NO DRAMA BETWEEN RPNATION USERS

-have fun

these rules can change or be updated so keep a lookout for these

code by pasta

Last edited:
I don't normally do realistic roleplays but I'm bored as all hell so... why not? Seems interesting enough.

woah..0.0 okay i didn't see that coming. Alright well...I think ill make the thread tomorrow. I kinda have some company over right now and we are watching a movie.

actually never mind. I'll just make them now

You all can still join I don't mind. But after spectro spectro I think thats all. I was in the middle of created it yesterday but then like I said before...still have my company here. I will start creating the roleplay and all the rest either later today or possibly tomorrow. It just depends on the timing

finally got everything made so start making your characters!
all of the links are there. they are just in one of the scroll areas in the code. more specifically the scrollbox on the right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back