• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Met Them On ABIMO [HowlingWoods x itliveswithin]

HowlingWoods

"And she heaved the forest upon her back"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Art ABIMO
Introductions

SATURDAY 7:00PM
AlexinAction

So, uh, hey there. I guess this is how you write one of these things. My name is Alex, I'm a poet. Sorta? I like to write poetry. Does that make me a poet? Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. maybe message me if you want to talk? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Last edited:
Art ABIMO
Private Messages

SATURDAY, 7:27 PM
Veronicat

Hiya! /ᐠ. q.ᐟ\α΅α΅‰α΅’Κ·ΛŽΛŠΛ—

Nice to meet you, Alex! In my opinion, I think writing poetry makes you a poet. Anywho! I'm Veronicat! You can call me Veronica, Kitkat, V β€” whatever floats your boat. I'm new to the Art Abimo too and trying to make friends. My bread and butter is photography.

Uh, not sure what else to add here, so ... nyah? /α ο½‘β€Έο½‘αŸ\

Last edited:
SATURDAY 7:29PM
AlexinAction

Hello Veronicat.
I suppose you like cats? We don't have any pets, my mom is allergic. I think cats are kinda cool tho? Photography is neat. What do you take pictures of mostly?

Last edited:

SATURDAY, 7:33 PM
Veronicat

Guilty! I'm a notorious cat person. /α ο½‘β–Ώο½‘αŸ\*α΅–α΅˜Κ³Κ³*

That's a shame! I have a pet. Surprise, surprise, it's a cat. Her name's Chessur; she's a Russian Blue. Sweetest bean in the galaxy. Until she decides to be sassy.

Thanks! I'm currently focusing on a street art project. Besides that, I dabble here and there. I don't focus on one subject, y'know?

Last edited:
SATURDAY 7:41 PM
AlexinAction

I see. I've been lacking inspiration lately. Sometimes I think all my poetry is just the same. Like it's got no soul, I guess.

I'm heading to bed soon, early day tomorrow. It was nice to meet you, having friends is always good. I don't talk much, that's more my dad's thing, but I hope you'll put up with me. Goodnight.

Last edited:
SATURDAY, 7:43 PM
Veronicat

Sorry to hear that! I feel ya, though. Lacking inspiration sucks. Maybe take a break? Fresh eyes always helps.

Mmk! Likewise! I have a good feeling about this Abimo. No worries! I been told I talk too much, lol. Night!

Last edited:
MONDAY 8:32AM
AlexinAction

Good morning! Sorry, I only just now got a chance to read your message. Yesterday was hectic.
How has your monday been going?

MONDAY, 9:01 AM
Veronicat

Ooop! I just read your message. No worries! (ꏿ Ο‰ ꏿ)

Morning! I just woke up, so ... I'm figuratively hugging my espresso machine right now, ha. Not a morning person, but Chessur has a knack for waking me up. ✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\

How are you this morning?​

MONDAY 9:05 AM
AlexinAction

Heh, yeah I've been told I wake up at ungodly hours of the morning. I dunno, my body just wakes up even if I don't set an alarm. I actually woke up rather late today.

I'm doing okay, I guess. Had a bit of an...argument, with my parents. It's not a big deal though. They're just not happy with my grades right now. I kind of thought they'd stop hovering as much once I got into college but I guess not.

MONDAY, 9:07 AM
Veronicat

Sorry, but your body is possessed. Anything before 9 o'clock is inhuman. /ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

That's why I have later classes on Mondays. β™‘

Ooof, sorry to hear that. I can relate, though. My dad's big on grades. I think he got worse when I got into college...

...on the bright side, I scored an awesome apartment near campus! I found a decent roommate to help pay for rent. We're both cat lovers. (Φ Ο‰ Ξ¦οΌ‰​

MONDAY 9:21 AM
AlexinAction

Heh, I suppose I've been possessed for a long time now then.

I'm taking classes online. I'm sure my parents would have preferred I go on campus but they also insisted on my going to a certain school and it's really far away. I guess I'm just not comfortable moving that far on my own. Online was a compromise.

MONDAY, 11:15 AM
Veronicat

Sorry for the delay! I had a class scheduled at 10:30.

Do I need to call Ghostbusters?

Valid! I took a big risk moving on my own, but fortunately, I'm familiar with the location. My best friend helped me out with apartment hunting. My roommate is my friend's brother. We go to the same college.​

MONDAY 11:38 AM
AlexinAction

You're fine. About to eat lunch with my family. It's funny, I've heard of ghostbusters and I know what they are but I've never actually seen the show.

MONDAY, 11:41 AM
Veronicat

For real?! Ghostbusters is a classic! /ᐠ. q.ᐟ\α΅α΅‰α΅’Κ·ΛŽΛŠΛ—

You should watch it sometime!

Street food lunch is the best lunch on the go. /α ο½‘β–Ώο½‘αŸ\*α΅–α΅˜Κ³Κ³*​

MONDAY 12:45 PM
AlexinAction

Sorry, just got back from lunch. It was a bit more of a formal affair. My dad would not shut up about his work. -.-

Anyway, maybe I should watch it. I guess if so many people have seen it, it must be good, right?

Last edited:
MONDAY, 12:47 PM
Veronicat

No worries! /ᐠ. α΄—.ᐟ\

Understandable. My dad lives, sleeps, and breathes work. I've had my share of formal meals...

I like it! Even if you end up hating it, you should still watch it. Ghostbusters is cool!​

MONDAY 12:49 PM
AlexinAction

That's kind of strange advice. "You should watch it even if you hate it"?

MONDAY, 12:53 PM
Veronicat

Have you watched something classic, but end up hating it? And you watch it regardless since it’s a classic? For example, the Titanic. I’m not a fan, but I still watch it and cry. Does that make sense? I dunno, you do you. =^._.^= ∫​

MONDAY 12:56 PM
AlexinAction

I just don't know why you'd waste your time watching something you don't enjoy...

Sorry, I don't want to fight over it. I didn't mean to sound touchy.

MONDAY, 12:59 PM
Veronicat

My best friend loves the Titanic. At least Leonardo DiCaprio is easy on the eyes. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

I don't always watch stuff I don't like. Mainly, if I don't like it, I watch it to make fun of it. Or critique the hell outta it. Or I'm forced to against my will; aka, my best friend. Or ... I'm just bored and stopped caring.

Bottom line, you should watch Ghostbusters. You won't know if you don't like it until you watch it. If you end up hating it, don't watch it again. Or don't. Can't exactly force you, ha.

Not to worry! Sorry if I sounded bossy. I been told I'm a tad assertive. (^..^)οΎ‰​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back